Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Another Theory about Sylvanas

" Ya will spend ya reign glancin' over ya shoulder and fearin' the shadows, for when da time comes and ya blood slowly drains out, ya will know exactly who fired da arrow dat pierced ya heart. " -Voljin

Now I know before he says that he mentions that he will be 'dere' to end him. But I have been thinking, with all the Sylvanas stuff going on lately...

Is it possible that Sylvanas might be the one that actually fires the arrow to kill Garrosh? *Not saying that Garrosh dies, but it seems like a good possibility* We all know that Sylvanas almost killed Arthas back in WC3 with a single arrow,*I know he was weak at the time* ,but will she do it again?

This is just a theory, no need for trolls, just feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    W000T conspiracy of the horde against Garrosh?
    nice idea pal,
    but i don't thin Vol'Jin would grant Sylvanas the killing blow, he would smash Garrosh personally

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    With all the stuff she has been involved in that we have seen so far, you'd think that Blizzard would have let Sylvanas kill Garrosh. But you're right, Vol'jin wouldn't let her do it, it's his job :P

nobody will kill him , keep dreaming , if anything he will kill her.

10+ Year Old Account
    vol'jin won't do mindless killing unless there's a very good excuse to kill garrosh, and btw he trusts thrall so he won't go that hard on garrosh...
    But sylvanas on the other hand, is still filled with hatred and fury, one day she might take the place of the betrayer...AND since arthas is dead, she doesn't need to be in the horde...AND she's expanding territory...AND she's making moar undead...now she scares me :<

If you listened to the Sylvanas speech on youtube.. You'll see she speaks to the General sarcastically but still knows her place when it comes to Garrosh.. She asks him to tell Garrosh "Of course I wouldn't do it without your orders".

That one should be next battle of the badasses. Garrosh vs Sylvanas... They're both shit hot fighters
    Cake!

Deleted
    It would be ever so cool if Vol'jin had seen Sylvanas pwning him in da Voodoo or something and was making a prophecy.

But I think Vol'jin was just really angry and being dramatic when he said that, which is understandable having to call that absolute oaf 'Warchief'. Thrall made him cool down, I'm guessing he still won't consider him 'dee bald, slack-jawed, horrifically disproportionate son I neva had!', but I doubt he'll kill him.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2010-07-23 at 03:46 PM. Reason: couple o' derps

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there even any evidence to suggest garrosh does die ?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post
    Is there even any evidence to suggest garrosh does die ?
    Nope, just a theory.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im thinking there will be a bunch of quest lines leading up to the end, where Sylvanas's sister(whichever one is missing, sorry its 1am here =P) comes back and see's what her sister has become and will attempt to break through Sylvanas's hard undead coating to the soft gooey elf inside and Sylvanas will Disappear for an expansion thinking about what she has done.

Garrosh won't die he is a changed orc now he saw alot of things in Northerend, he seems a little bit scared in my opinion.

Garrosh hasn't changed at all, he's just got a few really good speeches and actually acts...though that alone puts him above practically all the other leaders. However make no mistake, Garrosh is just as warmongering as before and hes going to get a serious kick in the nuts for it later. Whether he dies or not, nobody could know at this point but there are plenty of orcs to replace him so its certainly a lot more likely then Sylvanas dying anyway.

If he does die though, it won't be Sylvanas. It'll be either Saurfang or Vol'jin with the off chance of it being Varian. (to promote more faction conflict)
    Last edited by Lyvefire; 2010-08-02 at 03:58 PM.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    DeathNote is awesome, i watched every episode and capped my internet..

OT: Epic cutscene with Garrosh and Varian fighting to the death?

I don't think this is very likely, because it's far too contrived. Open conflict between the two of them is unlikely because 1) Garrosh needs Sylvanas, otherwise the Horde just plain "loses" in northern EK and 2) Sylvanas has reason to betray Garrosh; she has already established her independence and sovereignty over her kingdom (the "what's the difference between you and the lich king" scene)-- killing Garrosh does nothing but lose her most powerful ally, the orcs of Kalimdor.

I agree that if Garrosh is slain, it will either be because of conflict internal to the orcs (likely Saurfang), or because of an entirely external threat (an Alliance champion, or a monster).

Honestly, considering the eager way the Alliance players on this site seem to eat up any possibility of Lady Sylvanas becoming a raid boss, I'm surprised they haven't proposed a theory that Garrosh will be corrupted, try to turn the entire Horde to the side of the Fel, and then have to be put down in a raid scenario.

I could honestly see all of the Horde leaders getting into a free for all brawl against eachother, just to have Thrall come in at the last minute, break it up, restore "honor" to the Horde,and resume as Warchief.

Not what I want to happen, but knowing the way Blizzard writes...

Deleted
    vol'jin doesn't trust the clever mouthed bitch

in WC 3 she used a poisoned arrow and arthas wasnt that weak

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win