Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Swifty made some great vids. But I'd have to say Laintime taught me the most about warrior pvp.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breakthoven View Post
    My guild always had a stereotype for warrios, the only fury ones we have ever had were very very terrible until I came in. I did a crappy dps also until I got iluminated by Hulaa and his 100% stactic ArP with crappy ToC 25 gear. Just watching him topping the charts make me believe I also could.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDR9tNr3tYE

Yes, I know it sounds gay but its true rofl.
    would be good if that warrior had a clue what he was doing, using slam procs when BT is up etc. Makes me sad inside watching it ;(
    If your going to idolise a warrior go read all the info that Landsoul has posted on EJ that guy is a legend. Probably the #1 warrior in the world atm in pve.

Last edited by Slasha; 2010-07-23 at 05:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    when i was about level 10 on my old warrior (/sob ;'( ) back in classic my irl friend showed me maydie, almost shat myself with excitement. still play a warrior till this day.

pat videos were awesome to
    PC Specs
    Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Full Tower - CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K - CPU Cooler: Titan Fenrir Evo Extreme - Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V PRO - RAM: 16GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600 - GPU: 2GB GTX 680 - SSD: 120GB Intel 520 Series - HDD: WD Caviar Black 1TB - PSU: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750

maydie best warrior ever
    Last edited by warcrimes; 2010-07-23 at 05:05 PM.

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Devlin1991 View Post
    would be good if that warrior had a clue what he was doing, using slam procs when BT is up etc. Makes me sad inside watching it ;(
    If your going to idolise a warrior go read all the info that Landsoul has posted on EJ that guy is a legend. Probably the #1 warrior in the world atm in pve.
    I don't idolize him anymore, it was on my noob times rofl, but Landsoul, meh yeah I guess he's one of the best
    "Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. If you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away."
    — Stephen W. Hawking