clever bitch video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDud0lNOF7E

found this today idk if its been posted yet, but its awesome enjoy

DAYUHMMMMMMM...

He dun called her a Bitch.

ommmm he said a swear

im telling!

Deleted
    haha i effing LOVE Garrosh now! brilliant clip! where's this from in the game? half tempted to level a hordie to see this.

Deleted
    you aint rezin no dead, bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
    haha i effing LOVE Garrosh now! brilliant clip! where's this from in the game? half tempted to level a hordie to see this.
    Silverpine forest

Garrosh is really a no brain leader -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brince View Post
    Garrosh is really a no brain leader -.-
    Why? Because he's a little apprihensive of the fact she is pretty much becoming the lich queen? I think he's keeping her in check. Really looking forward to a potential fight between Garrosh and Sylvanis.

someones a Sylvanas fanboy, any tactics involving raising the dead are out of the question

any other horde leader would probably tell her the same

Quote Originally Posted by Cablecow View Post
    someones a Sylvanas fanboy, any tactics involving raising the dead are out of the question

any other horde leader would probably tell her the same
    Then goodbye DKs
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xux View Post
    Then goodbye DKs
    Technically aren't all the DK's just the creation of Arthas pre-ICC? In the timeline come cataclysm there shouldn't be anymore new death knights so to speak, just those that haven't been killed yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xux View Post
    Then goodbye DKs
    What he meant was any tactics involving the raising of new undead are out of the question. If you haven't noticed, the Death Knights are raised by the Lich King.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow he said it even better than I imagined

Dont forget he gets in a fight with Vol'jin too

Deleted
    garrosh is scared because the fear of the lich king is still alive in his heart, he is not well mannered and we know this but he will learn that sylvanas is doing the right thing for the forsaken and the horde.
    and for all the "sylvanas haters" you don't understand anything about that char, and i totally agree with her way of dealing with humans, and a way better option instead of just slaying them.
    in war there aren't laws, and finally we are again in an open war, so weak humans prepare to be annihilated and became part of the forsaken *ç*

15+ Year Old Account
    More (light) cussing from NPCs in game is pretty cool, actually, imo.

It shouldn't be over-used, but it's pretty hard to believe we've all been through all the shit that's happened in game and no one ever says, well, shit!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eike View Post
    garrosh is scared because the fear of the lich king is still alive in his heart, he is not well mannered and we know this but he will learn that sylvanas is doing the right thing for the forsaken and the horde.
    and for all the "sylvanas haters" you don't understand anything about that char, and i totally agree with her way of dealing with humans, and a way better option instead of just slaying them.
    in war there aren't laws, and finally we are again in an open war, so weak humans prepare to be annihilated and became part of the forsaken *ç*
    It's really not a case of Sylvanas hate, it's a concern that she is becoming B*tch Queen 2.0.

Also I'd like to see the undead take my paladin down > BRING. IT. OORRRRRRRNNNNNN!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Forsaken were always using the horde, it's about time someone treated them like the traitorous people they really are.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)