Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    isnt WoW like ... 16+ regarding PEGI? oO

15+ Year Old Account
    Edit: Yay for double post

For some reason Quick Reply has been giving me shit for a while now, and apparently double post is it's newest iteration.

Also, LOL at the guy who deleted his post making fun of the OP for calling an NPC a bitch. Guess he actually bothered to watch the video XD
    Last edited by Tribunal; 2010-07-23 at 04:10 PM. Reason: double post

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
    Technically aren't all the DK's just the creation of Arthas pre-ICC? In the timeline come cataclysm there shouldn't be anymore new death knights so to speak, just those that haven't been killed yet.
    I'm talking about their abilities. By his logic, they should have about 4 skills removed
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Atleast Garrosh shows he really did learn about honor during his time in Northrend with Saurfang
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post

Also, alextrazsa has the spells Detect Pregnancy and Track Babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xux View Post
    I'm talking about their abilities. By his logic, they should have about 4 skills removed
    Garrosh probably hates Death Knights too in that regard.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

I liked Slyvanas' voice in WCIII much better. She sounds so evil now. But I guess her new voice fits well with how she acts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax
    i completely agree, im tired of all these half assed players jumping ship for what looks nicer in the wg wins, come to nathrezim, we have games where theres only 3 alliance members in wg, 3, its the most epic game of hide and go seek the raid boss

15+ Year Old Account
    Except the threat from Garrosh doesn't stop Sylvanas from continuing to raise corpes as Forsaken, as the quest chain in Andorhal proves.

Garrosh should have simply beheaded her right then and there. The Forsaken, at this rate, are going to end up leading to the downfall of the Horde, as even the rest of the Horde won't be able to ignore the clear and present threat that they could become (which is all this war is based on in the first place...what each side COULD do, and not what they will do).
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

heeheehee, he said bitch, heeheehee

For one moment she sounded so desperate, I guess the voice acting is quite important to this, because it sounds alot less cocky how she says it than how it reads. Im eager to see how her plot will evolve, because there is defineatly more to it than just "I'm evil, I make undead!".
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    isnt WoW like ... 16+ regarding PEGI? oO
    Using their site it's apparently 12+, but the game has had the "contains bad language" flag since BC. It's also got the 'online content' one, which much like the ESRB, is a pretty good CYA.

he dun called her a bitch lol

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the name of this topic.

IMO that "bitch" could omgwtfbbqpwn him

good for her
    God is great, Beer is good, and people are crazy

My current main is a Draenei Pally, (somethimes a Orc Warrior when I am in the mood) and I am on team Garrosh. I have never been happy with the Forsaken on the Horde side and this looks like things are really heating up.

I would love it if half way into Cata release there is a civil war in the horde where you have to pick one side or the other. A quest will give you a choice, and you have dailys that will make you attack the other side resulting in the death of either Garrosh or that Bitch!

If this happened my Orc Warrior would be my main again!! lol

Deleted
    would be nice but there won't be a forced third faction

"Watch your clever mouth, bitch."

Lol. I foresee Sylvanas getting destroyed in the near future.

I hope somebody kills Garrosh soon, his model is so ridiculous I can't stand looking at this laughing stock.

I also notice that Sylvanas didn't detest that she was acting like the Lich King... she was just like "Yeah but I'm with you!".