Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sylvanas Windrunner, the Blitch Queen

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    I hope somebody kills Garrosh soon, his model is so ridiculous I can't stand looking at this laughing stock.
    and there will probably be some complaining about this and it will get removed sadly =(

Sylavanas
    <The Lich Bitch>

I dig it.

Deleted
    When I saw the thread title, I thought I was going to watch a Hemet Nessingwary "Clever, girl!" raptor scene...but this is just as epic!

By the way, as much as like the casual confident contempt of the original Sylvanas voice, the coldness and precision of this one suited that scene perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by xux View Post
    I'm talking about their abilities. By his logic, they should have about 4 skills removed
    Technically death knights allied with the horde and allie therefore dont submit to the rules of either as there a seperate faction aka the ebon blade

This goes to show how foolish a leader Garrosh is.

Why do I have the gut feeling she's gonna do what Arthas did to her but to Garrosh?

Deleted
    I made that my Signature quote last night

awesomeness at its pure state.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    What he meant was any tactics involving the raising of new undead are out of the question. If you haven't noticed, the Death Knights are raised by the Lich King.
    Don't forget that death knights fight by raising the dead on the battlefield as well. We have skills such as raise dead, raise dead ally and army of ghouls.

The only thing that would make Sylvannas a true "Lich Queen" is if she had a shard of Frostmourne hidden somewhere on her. As it stands she can only give the newly risen a choice in their undead fate.
    Also for all those people who say that she should be "decapitated" or otherwise physically harmed; She has no true body. If you mutilate her physical body (which she is just possessing) it won't hurt anything but her feelings. Banshees are supposed to be these incorporeal beings of sonic destruction and she's their queen...

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    I hope somebody kills Garrosh soon, his model is so ridiculous I can't stand looking at this laughing stock.
    If you play human then lol.

Also how dare he talk in such a disrespectful way with that hoe? >

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
    haha i effing LOVE Garrosh now! brilliant clip! where's this from in the game? half tempted to level a hordie to see this.
    Video information says it's the very first quest in Silverpine...wish I had beta

Watch your clever mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by Kagetsuya View Post
    This goes to show how foolish a leader Garrosh is.
    Do you honestly think Thrall would have tolerated this for 5 seconds?

I hope my Dark Lady possesses Garrosh and forces him to dismiss himself.

Hurr hurrr, bad words are cool... derp.

Smell like a Lich, or you're a bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Eike View Post
    garrosh is scared because the fear of the lich king is still alive in his heart, he is not well mannered and we know this but he will learn that sylvanas is doing the right thing for the forsaken and the horde.
    and for all the "sylvanas haters" you don't understand anything about that char, and i totally agree with her way of dealing with humans, and a way better option instead of just slaying them.
    in war there aren't laws, and finally we are again in an open war, so weak humans prepare to be annihilated and became part of the forsaken *ç*
    I'm making it a point to head out that way and slaughter any Val'kyr I see because of you.

It's blind devotion to a leader making poor decisions and acting like the enemy who turned her into what she is today that destroys a nation. If the Forsaken don't tear one another apart first, Stormwind and the refugees of Gilneas most assuredly will. Either that or Thassarian will just completely wreck Sylvanas' shit on his own after he sees what she's done to Koltira.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullslasher View Post
    Do you honestly think Thrall would have tolerated this for 5 seconds?
    He's been tolerating it for 5 years so....yes. I do think he would tolerate it.