Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Airliner so you can carry whole raid + epic version have half naked staurtes that serve drinks while you enjoy ride... since i started playing i always have been engineer and imo there is no need for another mount especially if its like chopper which isnt BOP

If they did implement another engineering mount, I'd like it to BE an engineering mount, not like the chopper where anyone could ride it. I'd like something like the Copter where you had to have the skill to use it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer an engineering only mount as well. Not an engineer myself, but they kind of got the short end of the stick when it comes to viability. Gimmicks are what they're good at, not things that are game altering or needed (save for the ICC ammo). No more of the crafted mounts for everyone else.

Hopefully, we will get another good but hard to build mount. I had a lot of fun working and building my hog.

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

Jetpack, bus or some of them fecking bombing aeroplanes you saw in the intro for wintergrasp (mind you as a multipassenger mount)

or or or SUBMARINE! or or ironman suit or or oh my why isn't engineering as epic as it could : /

10+ Year Old Account
    A Thor suit.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by EFG View Post
    A Thor suit.
    this this and only this

I'm going to take engineering with my main, instead mining, for mounts (achievement for mounts and fun) , so i hope, there will be atleast one nice mount in cataclysm, like it was in Wotlk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by idiots43 View Post
    Goblin racial mount.

edit: oops! probably a pet or toy tho. tiny amount of mats needed. Goblins get cars for their mounts tho, or so said the artwork at blizzcon.
    Goblins get trikes as their racial mounts. The hot rods are 4 seat mounts and would never be created to serve as a racial mount. They will most likely be obtained from engineering or sold for a massive amount of gold.

I really want an engineering mount that flies and holds a passenger, I'm saving up and hoping that we'll get a lot of love like we did in the WoLK expansion.

I kinda thought at first that maybe we'd get the four seater hot rod, with the two in the back seat being vendors, and a player passenger riding shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by deathmetalzf View Post
    Hopefully, we will get another good but hard to build mount. I had a lot of fun working and building my hog.
    I like this idea.

Deleted
    WE're obviously getting a water mount. Just sayin'.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    offtopic: werent flying vehicles originally planned for WG? i coulda sworn i remembered a picture of a gnome/dwarf plane flying over WG....and no, its not a memory of flying from blitzcrank over WG
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainec View Post
    offtopic: werent flying vehicles originally planned for WG? i coulda sworn i remembered a picture of a gnome/dwarf plane flying over WG....and no, its not a memory of flying from blitzcrank over WG
    yes it was but they scrapped it. theres even a pic of it in wotlk box.

Deleted
    i want a hoverboard

Last edited by mmoc75936d2629; 2010-08-08 at 02:11 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Rainec View Post
    yes, flying mounts as vehicles I believe, but they couldn't work fight mechanics in a viable way....for the same reason they waited so long to make an underwater zone... it didn't feel right in 3D... kinda like Aion I guess

I would like a jetpack that is an instant cast flying mount ( drawback is it goes in the shirt slot)

Druids shouldn't be the only ones...

The jetpack could look like the one from lootship

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

considering the mats and name, its probably a pet

Quote Originally Posted by Sazdek View Post
    [Jeeves Reins] Reduces the cooldown on Jeeves to 0 and attaches a harness to him, allowing flight.
    Lol, how epic-ly retarded, but awesome-ly amazing this would be