Poll: Are you going Goblin or Worgen?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Worgen or Goblin?

Are you going worgen or goblin?

What happened to both?

i'll surely have an alt of both a goblin & worgen. :>

I play Horde, so I'll level a Goblin Mage first. Then I'll level a Worgen Rogue if somehow I get bored with my first mage.

Worgen no doubt in my mind! I have seen stinking Goblins nearly everyday for the last 5 years in cities, quests etc.. so I really want to play one!

Totally Goblin. I may roll a Worgen, but I don't think I would level him past 60 or so. Especially if I see Jacobblack or Twilightjacob people in my RP server. Although I would gladly kill them as a goblin. Yeah. Goblin.

15+ Year Old Account
    Already played through the goblin starting zones and they are really good. Gonna try the worgen next before making my mind up on which race will fill my last remaining account slot

Quote Originally Posted by Ganbai View Post
    What happened to both?

i'll surely have an alt of both a goblin & worgen. :>
    Same. I think the worgen story is more compelling, but goblins, in general, are more awesome.

ib4 the twilight and furry comments

worgen by the way, they're bad ass, more appealing

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Both!

Goblin priest at least to lvl 60(not sure if I can be arsed to lvl it through Outland and Northrend), and a worgen something through Gilneas starting experience.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna stick with my home faction. At some point in Cata, I'm going to make a female Goblin Shaman.

For starters, a goblin mage. I plan to eventually make a worgen female warrior named Yiffykins, for no other reason than seeing just how many furry haters I can piss off.

Maybe I should do that on a PvP server for maximum effect.

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    For starters, a goblin mage. I plan to eventually make a worgen female warrior named Yiffykins, for no other reason than seeing just how many furry haters I can piss off.
    And Horde players claim that their faction is the more mature faction? Hmmm... I don't see it...

Quote Originally Posted by WyrmBee View Post
    And Horde players claim that their faction is the more mature faction? Hmmm... I don't see it...
    One person != whole faction.

Well, I'll definetely get a goblin mage up to 85 (in time) but it won't be a top priority. Will be the very last time I level through Azeroth and my very last class to get to high level, as I'm working on a Pally atm, will be my last toon through old Azeroth.

I was kinda torn between Goblin and Worgen, but after seeing more videos of their starting zones and the quests, I kinda enjoyed more the more immersive and lore oriented Worgen starting zone

And I have a soft spot for puppies...

Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    One person != whole faction.
    Normally I'd agree with you but the way he acts is pretty common among Horde fanboys in forums and on YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by WyrmBee View Post
    Normally I'd agree with you but the way he acts is pretty common among Horde fanboys in forums and on YouTube.
    Because (generously) 10% of the population is indicative of the other 90, right?

It's not like Alliance "fanboys" are any better.