Poll: Are you going Goblin or Worgen?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    ummmmm i am 50.0001% gunna be a worgen
    i am 49.0009% goblin

i cant decide i like goofy goblins but i love the gilnean story

FUCK IT I WILL DO BOTH

the .0001% diff made me pick worgen
    Was I the first person to notice u fail at math?

Gooobley gooblins.

goblin without a doubt, however ill probably level a worgen through the starting zone just to experience it

I like horde more than alliance but worgens much cooler than goblin

But I wanna mess around w/ a goblin shaman at some point

I intend to roll both, but like the worgen alot more, i intend to level a few worgen at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    This statement makes you ridiculous, negating any potentially meaningful comments you may have had or may have in the future.
    I think you are the most leet forum poster in all the land.... oh wait that this comment doesn't matter. Don't make me troll now.

i really dislike how people directly associate worgen with twilight.....have u ever heard of a gamer actually liking twilight ? im sure there are some but they are the minority, i sure dont. Im gonna be rolling a worgen simply because i love werewolves and not because i aspire to be jacob...far from it actually. When ill be playing my worgen ill be thinking more on the lines of Hugh Jackman's Van Helsing or even the lycans from the underworld universe. Anyone who links werewolves with twilight at first thought has something wrong with them, it should be the last things on their minds since that saga completely killed both the original concept of werewolves and vampires. they are supposed to be scary people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lymphocyte View Post
    i really dislike how people directly associate worgen with twilight.....have u ever heard of a gamer actually liking twilight ? im sure there are some but they are the minority, i sure dont. Im gonna be rolling a worgen simply because i love werewolves and not because i aspire to be jacob...far from it actually. When ill be playing my worgen ill be thinking more on the lines of Hugh Jackman's Van Helsing or even the lycans from the underworld universe. Anyone who links werewolves with twilight at first thought has something wrong with them, it should be the last things on their minds since that saga completely killed both the original concept of werewolves and vampires. they are supposed to be scary people.
    That's why people first associate the two. It's the biggest thing out there with werewolves. The first time they announced it I was like "oh god, jacobs everywhere." But I feel the same way with the worgen I'm gonna make. A fucking lycan is what they are.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperScrotum View Post
    This statements makes you an immature player and since you are leveling a worgen your statements makes sense.
    Really now? Are you going to tell me that Blood elf's didn't contract the stereotype " Adolescent magnet" for being on the better looking side of the horde. whether or not this is true the fact remains that younger players tend to pick the cooler looking races, or races they're familiar with. Am I implying children are terrible players? No, I simply don't want my ears to hurt when they get on vent, or have more players that usually don't handle situations with standard maturity.

My point is that I don't want Worgens to be labeled as the race adolescence are drawn to, but they will be...

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww, where's the "Neither" option? =(
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Gonna at least wait for the chaos that will inevitably ensue in both starting zones at Cata's release date to die down before I start thinking about rolling either race. You know how crowded those starting zones are gonna be.

At first, when announced, I thought Worgen. But after seeing various stuff in action (Youtube etc), definitely Goblin. The player goblin models are a massive improvement over the existing NPC ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lymphocyte View Post
    Haters gonna hate, that's all there is to it. There's the twilight crap, and then there's also all the furry hater assholes who are raging about worgen, and though not as bad, there are those who keep saying "Lol green gnomes". There's really not much you can do about it either since it is a free internet. Just go play your worgen toons and have fun with it.

Technically I'll be rolling both, but Worgen will be my new main...

Wait... nooo!!! I've picked the more popular vote!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Jay29basketball View Post
    I was really hoping I wasn't the only one.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    hmm... depends.

It'll be a mage either way, as my current one is boring/hacked etc. However I really want a goblin mage, but a good friend of mine and his friends are currently alliance. I'd prefer to be Goblin. But I don't mind Worgen either. I also want to be a Mooladin, so I might just stick to horde.

I'll probably make an alt and get to 85 on both of them down the line. Probably a Goblin/Worgen mage or a Gob Shaman(if I go Worgen mage) or a Worgen hunter(if Goblin Mage) I'm so confused....

Quote Originally Posted by Jay29basketball View Post
    No no no... I think he meant there was a 0.999% chance he won't do either and will quit WoW before Cataclysm... There is also the distinct chance he'll be struck by lighting, miraculously survive, but have an enormous change in personality causing him to only be interested in Football, Beer, and keeping his lawn perfectly mowed. In which case, he'll roll a Human Hunter, level it to 4, then break his keyboard in frustration and never use his computer again...