Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    All these news are so awesome , if i only had a beta key..pff. I want to learn if the Alliance ( 7th Legion ) are victorius in Pyrewood.
    I'll just say this:

BIGGEST SPOILERS EVER!

YOU WERE WARNED!

Godfrey and his friends torch down Pyrewood, kill the 7th Legion forces and commander. After this, he tells us where Lorna is and helps us capturing her.

We take Lorna to Sylvanas and the final quest start. We go with Sylvanas, the orc commander and the Val'kyrs to the Wall Gates. There, Sylvanas calls out Crowley, telling him to stop the attacks. Godfrey comes out with Lorna, forcing Crowley to accept the cease fire (Bloodfang runs away, pissed with Crowley). He then leaves with Lorna.

Sylvanas starts yelling about her victory and....

GODFREY SHOOTS SYLVANAS AND SHE DIES!

We beat down Godfrey and the other two, they run away to Shadowfang Keep (hello, SFK new bosses). The Orc Commander orders the Val'kyrs to bring Sylvanas back. Since they are bind to Sylvanas, they do it so, dying in the process. The following up isn't yet implemented.

So, there we have.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... Really? They couldn't think of a better end for her than some random douche shooting her?
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    ... Really? They couldn't think of a better end for her than some random douche shooting her?
    It shows that the Forsaken are not under any mind control.

So many races of Azeroth are driven by pointless hatred that they often become a symbol of irony.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    That's not necessarily true. More than likely they are, and Godfrey was merely strong enough to break through it, just as Sylvanas did to Arthas.

There's still a quest in WP where you're raising and charming the Undead, and let's face it -Very few humans would be willing to serve the people who killed them if the choice was theirs.

Still, it's an interesting twist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSothe View Post
    That's not necessarily true. More than likely they are, and Godfrey was merely strong enough to break through it, just as Sylvanas did to Arthas.
    Sylvanas did because the Frozen Throne was broken.

10+ Year Old Account

THAT could be truth!

I mean, Garrosh said that her day of death or w/e will come sooner than she thinks.WHICH MEANS,prolly legit.

Sylvanas did because the Frozen Throne was broken.
    Sylvanas has no Frozen Throne. It's likely the control she can exert over them isn't as strong as Arthas'.

Or maybe Godfrey is just more badass than we had previous anticipated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elderer View Post
    THAT could be truth!

I mean, Garrosh said that her day of death or w/e will come sooner than she thinks.WHICH MEANS,prolly legit.
    She doesn't stay dead. The Val'kyrs bring her back.

That is epic.
    He's climbin' in your Deepholme
    Burnin' yo people up
    Tryin to kill em' so you need to hide yo kids hide yo wife
    Cause he burnin' erbody out there

Deleted

I'll just say this:

I'd say that's pretty unlikely, considering she's present in the Western Plaguelands, which is a zone people visit later on. I'm either going to call this trolling or simply a misunderstanding of the events.

Edit: my bad, didn't see the screenshot. Awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    I'd say that's pretty unlikely, considering she's present in the Western Plaguelands, which is a zone people visit later on. I'm either going to call this trolling or simply a misunderstanding of the events.
    Next time, read the entire post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but still. I mean, really? I know she was taking a serious heel turn, and was destined to die at some point anyway, but that could have been a really cool event.

But they kill her off, just like that. What is it with Blizzard wasting perfectly good plot arcs and shoehorning in others?

I mean, yeah, she gets better and all but damn.

Big ty for the screen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Yeah, but still. I mean, really? I know she was taking a serious heel turn, and was destined to die at some point anyway, but that could have been a really cool event.

But they kill her off, just like that. What is it with Blizzard wasting perfectly good plot arcs and shoehorning in others?
    Don't worry, she stays dead for like 2 minutes or so. But now I'm interested on the Sylvanas/Val'kyr binding. It's something more than a simply faction change.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2010-07-23 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutilator12 View Post

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, she stay dead for like 2 minutes or so. But now I'm interested on the Sylvanas/Val'kyr binding. It's something more than a simply faction change.
    I noted that she gets better, but it still feels like a bit of a let-down ultimately. Because now if they kill her off it's just gonna feel forced and that takes out all the impact of it.