Deleted

Average Age Of the World Of Warcraft Community

So I was browsing the internet, and came across this.

http://www.nickyee.com/daedalus/archives/001365.php

Now I'm not too sure as to how old this information is, but it says something about June 2005. So we will say this survey was done in 2005.

So it mentions that the average age of a World Of Warcraft player is 28. How much do you think the average age has changed in the last 5 years? And do you think there are other games out there that have around the same, or possibly a higher average age?

Well, many of the people who were kids playing video games in the 80s and 90s are still playing games and I doubt they will stop just because they get older. So I believe the average age of gamers has risen since that survey, and will keep rising in the following years. In 30 years, when the first generation of gamers are old, games might start getting the same respect as movies as a form of culture.

WoW has some sophisticated mechanics, and can be played casually, so it can be played even if you have a full time job and kids. So it's a pretty adult-friendly game.
    Last edited by Lugo Moll; 2010-07-23 at 04:49 PM.

Now it should be lower imo

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably no significant difference. Maybe a year or two in either direction...but that's it.