Armor Specializations

* Cloth Specialization - Increases your Intellect by 5% while wearing only Cloth armor.
    * Leather Specialization - Increases your Agility by 5% while wearing only Leather armor.
    * Wild Leather Specialization - Increases your Stamina in Bear Form by 5% while wearing only Leather armor.
    * Wild Leather Specialization - Increases your Agility in Cat Form by 5% while wearing only Leather armor.
    * Mail Specialization - Increases your Agility by 5% while wearing only Mail armor.
    * Tribal Mail Specialization - Increases your Intellect by 5% while wearing only Mail armor.
    * Plate Specialization - Increases your Strength by 5% while wearing only Plate armor.
    * Defender's Plate Specialization - Increases your Stamina by 5% while wearing only Plate armor.
    * Blessed Plate Specialization - Increases your Intellect by 5% while wearing only Plate armor.
    * Astral Leather Specialization - Increases your Intellect by 5% while wearing only Leather armor.
    * Elemental Mail Specialization - Increases your Intellect by 5% while wearing only Mail armor.
    * Furious Plate Specialization - Increases your Strength by 5% while wearing only Plate armor.

How will these work?
    Are the passive Class skills?
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

They are passive.

But I do however don't get why there's no restodruid specialization.. Are we supposed to use cloth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Passive skills depending on your spec, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Thryri View Post
    They are passive.

But I do however don't get why there's no restodruid specialization.. Are we supposed to use cloth?
    I assume they get Astral Leather Specialization as well.

Deleted
    i guess it´s passive and will prevent(for example)druids rolling on cloth

10+ Year Old Account
    when you wear just melee mail equip you will recieve 5% more agility

this is used to ensure players won't use their inferior counterparts for stats (melee leather for example) since for an enhancer shaman (example!) leather and mail itemization is roughly the same.

edit:
    damn you are all fast ^^
    resto dudus and resto shaman will probably benefit from it's "caster" counterparts and gain int
    Last edited by CrenVerdis; 2010-07-23 at 08:36 PM.
    Captain Endriel and his fearsome crew!

They are passive.

Astral Leather Specialization - Increases your Intellect by 5% while wearing only Leather armor

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They are passive.

Astral Leather Specialization - Increases your Intellect by 5% while wearing only Leather armor.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    finally plate warriors will stop taking rogue gear
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster
    Generally it is not the "hardcore" players whining about these changes, they are just enjoying the hard mode content etc and most of them couldn't give a rat's ass about who wears what kind of epic gear.

The whiners are usually little scrubs that want to sound "cool" to other little scrubs, so they claim they have cleared everyting and how "zomg easy" it was, while in reality they are usually still stuck on their blue/naxx10 geared characters, with no gems and enchants on their gear and no clue how to play their class.

Oh Allright, I thought it was in descending order, as in cloth being listed ontop of everything. My bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

Why are there two Plate spec that increase strength?

Also are these from mastery? Cause they not in the Talent builder
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post
    Why are there two Plate spec that increase strength?

Also are these from mastery? Cause they not in the Talent builder
    Maybe they weren't paying attention, haha.

The masteries aren't linked to talents anymore. You're thinking of the specialization passives. And the calculators might not be updated to show them, or they might be implemented some other way.

15+ Year Old Account
    They should have made one for each spec to make the names more fitting :P Whats so special for a Hunter to use "Mail Specialization"? Sounds more fun for a Druid to use "Wild Leather Specialization" or a Fury Warrior using "Furious Plate Specialization" ;P

I would believe however that you get these depending on your current Talent Specialization.