Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I joined WoW midway through BC. I adapted.

Deleted
    Seeing as how I'm a hunter and all, Blizzard should have a detailed tutorial explaining to new players why every epic dropped is obviously mine. Then they'd understand...

People must really be running out of shit too cry their eyes out over... I mean really? You are gonna cry over this? I think you underestemate the average human beings ability too think for themselfs. "omg I leveled 60 levels and now I am suddenly in the past? Oh wait yeah that's right this is an old expansion, I know this because IT FUCKING SAYS SO ON THE GOD DAMN BOX!"

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    If I take the term vanilla to be derived from the principal of the original content being plain, or unmodified then just how is that term going to apply anymore ?
    Vanilla is a term more in line with the second part of your suggestion: unmodified. It originated years and years ago. The first time I heard it was when Brood War came out, and they referred to Starcraft as 'vanilla.' So "classic WoW" or "old world content" can be described as "vanilla" with a large percentage of the population understanding what you're trying to say.

---------- Post added 2010-07-24 at 03:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reaction View Post
    Seeing as how I'm a hunter and all, Blizzard should have a detailed tutorial explaining to new players why every epic dropped is obviously mine. Then they'd understand...
    This comment is a hunter weapon. Your argument is invalid.