Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Forsaken Leader? [Spoiler]

At the end of Silverpine, Lord Godfrey kills sylvanas. (if you want pics and lore here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ylvanas-future ) A blue confirmed that that was the end of Silverpine and that this quest chain would not go into Hilsbrad http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...06650&sid=2000 So does anyone know if the val'kyr rez sylvanas?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ylvanas-future

All speculation at this point, it seems.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Eh since she plays a role in the plague lands i think she'll be fine.

SUPER EARLY SPECULATION:
    As a banshee i think she is going to possess Koltira and have her body placed in a way to be played of as an assassination, meanwhile koltira(sylvanas) will retake the reigns of the forsaken while having Thassarian helping her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanur View Post
    Eh since she plays a role in the plague lands i think she'll be fine.

SUPER EARLY SPECULATION:
    As a banshee i think she is going to possess Koltira and have her body placed in a way to be played of as an assassination, meanwhile koltira(sylvanas) will retake the reigns of the forsaken while having Thassarian helping her.
    You should work for blizzard

10+ Year Old Account
    just because she is in plaguelands doesnt mean she is rezzed. possible phasing thing similar to battle of UC with a different npc replacing her there and small alteration of events and quests relating to her if you have completed the quest where she gets WTFBOOMed in the face.

10+ Year Old Account
    the valks rez her

but then they die and she lives

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    just because she is in plaguelands doesnt mean she is rezzed. possible phasing thing similar to battle of UC with a different npc replacing her there and small alteration of events and quests relating to her if you have completed the quest where she gets WTFBOOMed in the face.
    The problem with this is phasing works universally. If Sylvanas helped one person in a quest, it wouldn't make sense for her to not help someone else...because to that person she would be alive, and to the other person she wouldn't be.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    The problem with this is phasing works universally. If Sylvanas helped one person in a quest, it wouldn't make sense for her to not help someone else...because to that person she would be alive, and to the other person she wouldn't be.
    once again, think back to battle for UC. people who did not do that quest would still recieve quests from varimathras, while people who did would get the same quests from the orc guy. now it is just the orc guy for everyone but still

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    the valks rez her

but then they die and she lives
    so no more rezzed forsaken?

Quote Originally Posted by Desimar View Post
    so no more rezzed forsaken?
    The only thing worse than the forsaken enlisting those abominations is Sylvanas coming back to life

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    once again, think back to battle for UC. people who did not do that quest would still recieve quests from varimathras, while people who did would get the same quests from the orc guy. now it is just the orc guy for everyone but still
    Right, but the Alliance sees Sylvanas there, too.

And they don't do the quest chain involving her death.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildstaff View Post
    The only thing worse than the forsaken enlisting those abominations is Sylvanas coming back to life
    The only thing worse than that is you people.

Seriously, try to keep this in one topic, read what people have said, and stop spewing RP nonsense when we talk about lore.

Stop hating on Sylvanas just because shes a BA and actually is trying to keep the forsaken at equal power as other factions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Right, but the Alliance sees Sylvanas there, too.

And they don't do the quest chain involving her death.
    Then she is still there, no problem. a ton of people who are lore-dead are not in-game dead untill an expantion or whatever, and the fact that we would only have half the people to defend her can be solved by...blizz can figure that one out just find a way to keep her dead after that. i know she is cool and all but who else in lore has died and been rezzed twice?

Quote Originally Posted by dkiller21 View Post
    Stop hating on Sylvanas just because shes a BA and actually is trying to keep the forsaken at equal power as other factions
    Dont.

Lock this thread and point out to any of the others, including the one the OP linked.

She does die, but she is revived by the sacrifice of the three Val'kyr she had with her.

And yes, she does have more than those three Val'kyr, as we see later in WPL.

The pictures below contain Spoilers.

Silverpine Events:

Edit:
    And as for WPL and new Valk'yr, here:
    Last edited by Velandia; 2010-07-24 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velandia View Post
    Here you go.

Oh ho. Thanks for finding that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelger View Post
    Oh ho. Thanks for finding that.
    Pshaw! I made it! That's why it's so pro! =P

Just finished Silverpine in the Beta a few hours ago. Added the WPL one I made too. Some stuff is left out but I feel they convey the basic story.
    Last edited by Velandia; 2010-07-24 at 07:25 AM.

i really hope that at the end it would be Garosh that would 'dismiss' her..