Not many updates?

As i looked around on the internet i see alot of sites with updates on cataclysm? but here seems to be not as many updates anymore. Any one else noticed this? I might just be talking about new screen shots etc but still lacking updates recently..

Because all the updates now come with the new Beta patches. when a new patch is released we see a "flood" of information in about a day and then there's an information drought

Aye but there is a few updates being put up by rival sites shouldnt boub put them here too so we can see instead of having to go to a different site?

Quote Originally Posted by zazazazazaza View Post
    Aye but there is a few updates being put up by rival sites shouldnt boub put them here too so we can see instead of having to go to a different site?
    The only thing I haven't seen him cover is guild interfaces. Plus he's a little busy what with MMO being owned by Curse now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

Boub puts up more information than I have noticed from other sites. I have noticed, 99% of Boub's information that he puts up is 100% accurent.

im just saying somethings are missing not saying mmo champ is any worse for it but if the reason is cos he now works for curse then thst poop

We are entering a drought.
    Time to ration ourselves, boys and girls
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eucatastrophe View Post
    We are entering a drought.
    Time to ration ourselves, boys and girls
    Aww, but how else will the fiends memorize content that isn't out yet and eliminate any potential surprise or fresh new feeling after spending 40 dollars for something they've already seen? =(

NO FAIR!
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.