Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowysaint View Post
    Horde druids have to go to Thunderbluff to train. I don't know if you know this... but that's a pain in the ass. You have to moonglade - hearth if you want to be in a city that there's an actual population.

(I say this because the horde druids, or tauren, are going to inevitably say me too).
    I see no reason they shouldn't have faction limited portals in Moonglade either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that we can fly in Cata, will the old Naxx be removed?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    Now that we can fly in Cata, will the old Naxx be removed?
    what old naxx , epl one got moved to dragonblight and its staying there afaik.

Old Naxx has been removed. And while this would be rather convinient, I really only use Deathgate after I finish a zone. By that point I will have leveled up enough to gain access to at Lear one new ability and obtained a new weapon I need to emblazon. Plus it'll give me time to visit my home city to utilize the bank and other tools like the AH before I return to the questing.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    you're not supposed to kill someone unless they kill you first. it's common sense.

i liked the idea of returning to the palce where you were. and dont even need to be a skill/magic, just a placed portal there. so you go there to go back where you at. i liked it alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't you able to fly in/out of Acherus in Beta? Still a long flight for Alliance, but I think that'd be the logic Blizzard would use to keep from changing the spell.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowysaint View Post
    Horde druids have to go to Thunderbluff to train. I don't know if you know this... but that's a pain in the ass. You have to moonglade - hearth if you want to be in a city that there's an actual population.

(I say this because the horde druids, or tauren, are going to inevitably say me too).
    Actually, you guys also have a druid trainer in Silvermoon.

OT: So, anyone bothered to try and post that idea on Cata/suggestion forums, since I can't?
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

druids can go to silvermoon too

damn forgot to quote guy who said druids need to go to thunderbluff

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm against this Idea simply because it would be to convenient for death knights

Most classes: "Oh I leveled time to skill up!" Hearth to capital city Long flight back.

Mage/Druid: "Hey I leveled!" Port to capital city/moonglade for skill up hearth back to questing area.

Death knights (with your build): "I just leveled!" Death gate in Death gate out kill more mobs.

Well that's my reason why this shouldn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakosa View Post
    Welcome to how the game was always and is supposed to be played. Have fun not being able to be an autistic shit anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the difference? Hearthing to a city to get training (Any other class.. Mostly) Or opening a death gate.. Training and then using your hearthstone. It's only one more step from classes that aren't DK's.. What's the fuss about?

Like the portals in diablo 2. This would be awesome!

Deleted
    I wish Acherus was the Sanctuary and not Dalaran. Big floating city of DKs! THINK OF THE POSSIBILITIES!

Quote Originally Posted by BOBL1N View Post
    What's the difference? Hearthing to a city to get training (Any other class.. Mostly) Or opening a death gate.. Training and then using your hearthstone. It's only one more step from classes that aren't DK's.. What's the fuss about?
    The difference is, other classes hearth/fly to city for training, and can use AH there. DK's have to death gate to train, then decide whether they want to hearth/fly back, or take a long-ish (depending on faction) flight to a city with an AH. The extra stop to hit AH is annoying.

I'd be happy if they just stuck a mailbox and AH in Ebon Hold. Have it like the engineer's robot AH in Dalaran: only usable by DK's, and connects to your own faction's AH.

However, being able to use a death gate to go back to where you came from would be pretty nice. Not sure how it could really be abused.

Deleted
    I quite like the idea of having a portal to one of the more popular capital cities inside of Archeus for each faction, or perhaps redesign it into a second hearthstone on a 30 min cd that takes you back to where your hearthstone is set.

Cant see anything happening with it tho, but there is always a hope.
    Last edited by mmoce75230d0c6; 2010-07-28 at 12:17 AM.

The only possible solution I can see to this complaint that isn't horribly broken is to add an additional effect to that wonderful buff we get in Archeus that increases our movement speed that reads "Using your hearthstone will not activate it's cooldown"

^This. If you set your Hearthstone at an Inn in the zone you're currently leveling in it's already faster than any other class (except Mages) since it's just 2 clicks away (DG / Hearth)