Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I can't even stand the old Org, I want the new one so badly. D:

/relevance

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    And reactions like your proves my signature right.
    Have fun bitterly whining your way through the most awesome WoW expansion ever while the rest of us enjoy the story.
    Last edited by Sarog; 2010-07-24 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    orcs dont care about city designs but about the best ways to smash their enemys skull

i welcome change... and i have always thought of it as a real city because of how populated it is by real players, which is what matters to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bowtux View Post
    orcs dont care about city designs but about the best ways to smash their enemys skull
    A city just ain't right until you can use every part of it to kill people. Originally Garrosh wanted to really put spikes everywhere, but even the Orcs complained that sleeping on a spike bed was a bit too much for them.

Stormwind feels much more like a city, Ogrimmar looks a bit too thinly habited. My biggest gripe, however, is that Garrosh's fortress looks impressive from the outside, but from the inside it's just one big room. Stormwind's Keep has a garden with a terrace overview of the lake, a library, and most importantly a tactical room, surrounding the throne room. Looking Garrosh's Fortress from the outside it looks big enough for it to have a second floor, but sadly it's one of those buildings that don't make use of the entire potential space. I'd be much happier if there were stairs at the sides(like in Warsong Hold) that would take you to a tactical room, where Saurfang/other Horde generals and battlemasters make their plans.

Deleted
    not really. I just don't suffer fools easily.
    I love the way you're constantly ripping on everyone else just because they happen to like the new Orgrimmar and you don't.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    TB and org are really close with flying mounts my hearth will definitely be in beautiful thunder bluff. The new orgrimmar looks like it was built by masochists
    85 priest working on my dk next

10+ Year Old Account
    Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by escobar View Post
    TB and org are really close with flying mounts my hearth will definitely be in beautiful thunder bluff. The new orgrimmar looks like it was built by masochists
    Lucky for you, you have a Shadow Priest and a Death knight.

I don't think New Org is quite finished NPC wise. The Valley of Honor AH and bank doesn't have NPCs. The trainers are all standing in a row in their buildings. A lot of buildings don't seem to have much internal decoration. Maybe the city will be more 'alive' in time when things are fleshed out a bit more before it goes live.

Wink

pfff ... if you see better you ll notice the same 'empty' space in SW too
    there nothing at all on the rooftops!

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I think that Orgrimmar now reflects Garrosh as it once did Thrall. Old Orgrimmar was more inhabitable on the whole, there were more buildings on average that looked like they could contain Orcs. Made for when the peace between the Horde and the alliance came. A place to settle down, so to speak. Which Thrall wanted peace so badly but it never came to pass. New Orgrimmar on the other hand has been stripped out, fortified and removed of anything that would make you want to inhabit it. It would be vile looking to many different races. And that's just how Garrosh is. Empty and spikey on the inside and strong and vile on the outside.

IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by lsnderick View Post
    Yes orgrimmar is not a human town so human logic in city planning does not apply there. You've chosen not to be a human ingame urself, now enjoy it.
    But since Blizzard are humans, how come the orcs don't follow human logic since they are the creation of human minds which only knows human logic?
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

love new org its becoming bigger, anyways org was founded emm few years ago? xD stormwind been around for a long while, and altso compare the races, most horde races are nomads/walkers/refuges, exept the bloodelfs and guess what they got a big fancy city, i like all the dif citys all look difrent and reflcet difrent cultures, dont see a reason to compare, but i prefer the horde citys feals more like me etc but as far as human typical citys goes stormwind is pritty but plain xD heck even got its owne dwarf/gnome geto lol

And reactions like your proves my signature right.

you dont have a signature...........fool
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

I think Orgimmar is so awesome in Cata ...it gave me eyegasms.

---------- Post added 2010-07-24 at 11:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Looking Garrosh's Fortress from the outside it looks big enough for it to have a second floor, but sadly it's one of those buildings that don't make use of the entire potential space. I'd be much happier if there were stairs at the sides(like in Warsong Hold) that would take you to a tactical room, where Saurfang/other Horde generals and battlemasters make their plans.
    I can totally agree to that.

I got to say I like the new Org. Everytime I see Garrosh though in different questlines I change the way I feel about him. In Stonetalon quest I like how he goes all Saurfang on people's buts but then the whole Vol'jin thing makes me want to kill him. But overall I kinda like how the Horde is going all wartorn badass-y.

Quote Originally Posted by The3nd View Post

In Cata Garrosh has even removed a whole bunch of buildings to make room for more fucking spikes
    Gom'gar tear down that orphanage, I want spikes there! and that soup kitchen, spikes everywhere!
    He's climbin' in your Deepholme
    Burnin' yo people up
    Tryin to kill em' so you need to hide yo kids hide yo wife
    Cause he burnin' erbody out there