Poll: Which DPS class ninjapulls the most?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Which DPS class do you find ninjapulls the most?

Personally I find dps Warriors ninjapulls the most. Especially if they usually pvp. You can really feel the elitist complex and thoughts like "This easy shit is boring as hell and I'm gonna do the best I can to speed it up to the max and afterwards blame the tank/healer if I die"

i find my self lose threat to rogues all the time if they start to soon
    live hard and die free

Since ninja pull can mean pulls threat, or aggros boss before tank does, I vote druids ninja pull threat most, expecially geared feral druids who do insane dps when they hit berserk. Few average tanks can keep up with that threat.

The class that ninja pulls bosses and such in heroics is hunters, many don't realize u can turn off autoshot and they right click the boss in range, thinking it wont start shooting. I know for my warrior I right click the boss before we start, so I can charge in and get right too it. But alot of hunters fail to realize to turn autoshot off, and instead accidently pull the boss.

Hunters. Too many cases where their auto shot or multi shot gets that one mob in the other pack.

You should have defined "ninja pull." I think pulling threat is pulling threat, no ninja about it. Ninja pulling is starting combat with a pack of mobs or boss when you're not the tank. From my experience hunters do it the most BY FAR. Dps warriors are a close second.

The reason hunters do it is because they can MD to the tank. This almost always ends horribly because it never occurs to the hunTARDS that the tank probably stopped blowing through the instance for a REASON. That reason usually involves being afk to get the phone or door.

Just yesterday in HToC we all get dismounted and the hunter immediately MDs the faction champs the second they spawn. The hunter didn't even hit all three so the healer gets aggro of two of them with his first heal and the tank is afk so we wipe.

Why does it seem like all hunters are either cocky 15 yr olds that are proud of being assholes or women who don't have a clue how to play but are hunters so they can have a cute pet kitty.

Shamans because they have Feign Death and Tricks of the Trade to help them.

at lv70-79, Mages, if you're on about pulling a pack before the tank since they have invis

I think hunters and warlocks ninja pulls the most especially if they cant handle their pets and does like "upps putted my pet on aggresive and didnt turn it off after killed the pack of mobs"

10+ Year Old Account
    No one mentioned about those DKs who're in love with their Death Grip keybinds?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskra View Post
    Personally I find dps Warriors ninjapulls the most. Especially if they usually pvp. You can really feel the elitist complex and thoughts like "This easy shit is boring as hell and I'm gonna do the best I can to speed it up to the max and afterwards blame the tank/healer if I die"
    This ^. As a healer, I can't even begin to count how many times a dps warrior charges into a group of mobs while the tank is looting and I'm waiting for the tank to make his next pull.

Probably just my own personal luck with it, but the vast majority of groups I am in with an Arms or Fury warrior in ICC gear has this. Most of the time I let them die and allow the tank to pick up the group. I'll rez them after and if they do it again, rinse and repeat. They either freak out and fail at trying to kick me, get kicked themselves, or on the rare occasion they get the hint themselves, chill out, and wait for the tank.

It's just the principle of it that bothers me. Yes you're geared but thats no reason to be arrogant. If you're really in that much of a hurry, don't queue for a dungeon right now. And if you really think you can tank then spec prot. Simple enough.
    Last edited by Nesingwary-Eliada; 2010-07-25 at 10:20 PM.

Rogues.. Hunters.. DKs.. Mages somewhere.. Shamans with totems (usually accidentally =P)

I dunno about you guys, but when I heal a heroic I fucking love it when DPS pulls. It actually gives me something to do other than cast an occasional FoL, bored out of my mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I dunno about you guys, but when I heal a heroic I fucking love it when DPS pulls. It actually gives me something to do other than cast an occasional FoL, bored out of my mind.
    Agreed.

Those with the ability to either redirect the threat onto the tank, or those with the ability to off tank themselves, or press their oh s*it button to get out of it.
    So Hunters/Rogues, plate wearers/hybrids, mages/rogues/hunters.

I consider a ninja pull in the context of this thread to be a deliberate pull by someone other than the tank, and an unwanted one.
    So I do not consider misplaced totems, or pets in that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Although, Im a hunter, I have to agree that Hunters pull the most. It's just so fun running around with a gun, and ooooo what does aggresive do!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol ya im a bit of a ninja puller in my warrior. when im not tanking im fury n i tend to go apeshit on mobs in 5 mans and iv died a few time cuz of it. i guess cuz warrs are bult that way to get goin n not stop tell ya drop dead. but i know it aint the tanks fault im getting aggro and im doin 30%+ overall damage
    Last edited by psdew1813; 2010-07-25 at 10:59 PM.

If it's in a raid it's hunters and it's usually pet pull by accident or some shit.

In heroics it can be any class i do it all the time on my druid and mage.

Idiot rogues who think evasion + vanish would be enough to survive a pack of mobs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    fury= makes healing fun