Poll: What will be your first Goblin class to level 80?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Arrow Goblin version of (Vote your Class for the future) < Where is the LOVE?!

Goblin version of (Vote your Class for the future)
    Poll Question: What will be your first class to level 80 for the Goblin when Cataclysm comes out?
    Last edited by Swizzle Whizzle; 2010-07-25 at 11:40 AM.

Where's the "Probably won't ever get a Goblin to level 80" option?

Also, why 80? Why not 85?

Make your own poll if you have issue with this one.

I chose Warlock as it seems (to me at least) to be the best fit for the race.

Warlock, mainly because I'm just leveling one to see the new starting zone / horde quests and locks are easy to level with.
    Quote Originally Posted by shags
    you cant parry spells but you can dodge them ...

I'm really unsure what class to pick for my first Goblin.
    It's between Warrior and Shaman. Between tanking and healing.
    Between spell casting damage and melee dual wield damage but a Shaman can do that too, sooooo... Really don't know yet :|

Well I won't "level" a goblin but I'm race changing my Rogue into a Goblin the instant I get. My rogue is a BE and only reason I made it BE was that I wanted to try the BE starting area and the next thing I know it hit 70 then 80 and became one of my mains.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampun View Post
    Well I won't "level" a goblin but I'm race changing my Rogue into a Goblin the instant I get. My rogue is a BE and only reason I made it BE was that I wanted to try the BE starting area and the next thing I know it hit 70 then 80 and became one of my mains.
    I'll totally level a Goblin! They are cool and new quests and experience of a new world from level 1 to 60.
    +++ Lore!!! Things have changed. I'm not a zombie. I read, I play, I enjoy.
    Beside going thrue Outland, easy peasy be fun and Wrath of the Lich King, ha! My Goblin is gonna rock that place!

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    Well, I wanted to level a goblin subtlety rogue in Cata, but then I saw their goofy stealth animation... It fits to subtlety like shadowform to taurens, so I think I'll level a mage instead. Warlock perhaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

Rogue is the least played class on my server, so it seemed like the natural choice.

I wouldn't mind leveling something that took advantage of those awesome casting animations either though.

Only 1 Goblin, Priest, yikes.
    I also see there will be more people playing Worgen (if I watch the polls) weirdly.

I thought these green Yoda goblins would attract some Star Wars geeks

Deleted
    I dont thing goblin is the race destinied for heroism...i just cant see epic warrior...goblin.
    Or epic mage...goblin.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played a Mage for a long time.. one of my level 80 is a Mage, but I haven't touched it really..

And the new Mage abilities looks amazing.

Just like in the Worgen thread I'm just gonna go down the list here

1.DK : Already got one at 80
    2.Druid : They can't be druids
    3.Hunter : Already got one at 80
    4.Mage : Already got one at 80
    5.Paladin : They can't be paladins
    6.Priest : Already started a human chick one , idea of a goblin spriest doesn't exactly excite me anyway
    7.Rogue : Already got one at 80
    8.Shaman : Well I guess we have a winner.....
    9.Warlock : My worgen (See worgen topic) is basically being forced to be the lock
    10.Warrior : Already got one at 80