Authenticator Question

I have 2 accounts in WoW, and I haven't been playing regularly on my 2nd one. Now, today I try to log into it, and it asks me to input an authenticator code. I'm totally baffered at the moment, seing as I've never purchased any authenticator. Nor do i have any e-mails about this issue.
    Anything i could/should do?
    On a side note, i was wondering if there's going to be another wave of beta invites, can't seem to find any information anywhere.
    thanks in advance,
    Drona
    Still waiting for competitive PvP to not be a trainwreck...

How does people not understand this yet?
    Clean your computer of keyloggers, call Blizzard and have them remove the authenticator, change your password, attach your own authenticator.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliadra View Post
    How does people not understand this yet?
    Clean your computer of keyloggers, call Blizzard and have them remove the authenticator, change your password, attach your own authenticator.
    I don't have any keyloggers on my comp. haven't been on that account in weeks but I've been on my other account and that#s working perfectly fine. I doubt they would want this account anyways, it was inactive for ages and after i rerolled, i didn't have any chars on it as far as i know. TBH, i think i just used this to recruit a friend.
    EDIT: don't you get any kind of e-mail when you get an authenticator attached to your account? i dont have any in my inbox
    Last edited by Dorkman007; 2010-07-24 at 10:16 PM.
    Still waiting for competitive PvP to not be a trainwreck...