Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    "War? Perhaps it is better if I return to Moonlgade, then, and seek passage back to Thunder Bluff. Unless you have any need of a good druid, Broll?"

Deleted
    Tenthyr looked to his king, "We have worgen- ah, allies, my lord. willing and able to fight." He said, "i can take some men and move where ever we are needed."
    "What he said." Cameron grunted. he was enjoying the paladins quemishness around him and his people, it was almsot comical..

10+ Year Old Account
    "Hmm...perhaps it is best if we both went to Moonglade." Broll replied thoughtfully. "Shan'do Stormrage and Shan'do Runetotem are both there discussing the war. If we meet with them, we can better ascertain what the best action to take would be."
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Deleted
    "Indeed." The bear sat up on it's flanks. "You'll have to portal the two of us then, Broll." He tapped his furry chest with a claw. "Being a bear is a hindrance sometimes."

Quote Originally Posted by thd0710 View Post
    "War? Perhaps it is better if I return to Moonlgade, then, and seek passage back to Thunder Bluff. Unless you have any need of a good druid, Broll?"
    ((You could help me as Malfurion in the Kalimdor one! Also, Elyaan does make amazing signatures, you should ask her for one! ))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    ((You could help me as Malfurion in the Kalimdor one! Also, Elyaan does make amazing signatures, you should ask her for one! ))
    ((Ahem, what's wrong with mine eh? :P It's not my fault theres no man-bears in the wow files. Modelweiwer can only do so much Also I think we're portaling back to Moonglade. Anyways, who's side are you on? I can't turn up and bash horde faces, I'm a tauren.))

10+ Year Old Account
    Morrowdawn nodded at King Wrynn. "Then I shall go about my duty and join General Marcus in an effort to find out the cause. I shall take my leave now sire."

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Moonglade in on Kalimdor so go to the sister thread Titled Seasons of War: Kalimdor))

"Very well." Broll said as he conjured a portal that led directly to Moonglade. Unlike a Mage's Portal, this one could only be entered by a Druid.

((As Garots said, we could use some action Horde side in Kalimdor. Looks like I'll have to use my two remaining allowed slots to make Horde chars just for the twin RPs! Garots I'll leave Malfurion and Hamuul to you.))
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Deleted
    As Zeptok slowly parachuted down, he could see the black smoke pouring up from Henok's crash. He was in a slight chock, and was very confused. But he knew that he had to get to the closest alliance base, Refuge Point. As soon as he landed, he started running towards it, with news about the failed attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adrian returned from the sidelines of the conversations, "I've informed the Skybreaker, it is en route, ready to lead our air fleet, permission to command the vessel?"

Deleted
    "Thankyou, Broll." The bear peered into the portal. "I'll see you on the other side." He got back on his paws and walked in.

Deleted
    Zeptok ran towards Refuge Point. When he arrived he could see more dwarves than usual, and they were very geared and prepared.

Wow, they got some defence here for sure. He thought for himself as he tried to find someone that was responsible for the troops, and someone who could inform the airport about the failure.