Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mardo informed Sir Aurabolt about the succes at Camp Taurajo.
    "Sir where do you need me next my men are eager to fight a real battle"

10+ Year Old Account
    "I can handle it, Commander. I probably know this land better than they do - I fought in the Barrens War." He turned to his men. "We ride at dawn. Be prepared by then!" he yelled to his troops.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gretari and his men rode through the barren wastes /

" Hold up " Theres an army of the alliance soldiers coming about seventy of them coming be quick or we will get spotted " Gretari ordered quickly in a quiet voice .

The soldiers did as they were told and somehow managed to avoid contact with the alliance .

" We can ambush them from;behind " Gretari planned

( gief more Horde RP'ers , I want to win some battles )
    Insert Signiture here.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((If I had to guess, alot of people are RPing in the sister thread which is in the Eastern Kingdoms. They're both happening at the same time and I'm just gonna assume people there recognize the Alliance is stronger than here XD))

"I got word of a commotion to the north at the Ashenvale boarder." The Warlock replied. "I've been getting unconfirmed reports--rumors, if you will--the Warchief himself went to investigate. I want you to find out what's going on and then report your findings to the Commanding Officer at Forest Song. I know for sure the leader of the Darkspear Trolls, Vol'Jin is in the Crossroads but the army I sent to Stonetalon not too long ago should hold their attention for a while."

"This goes without saying but if you encounter Hellscream or Vol'Jin, avoid fighting either of them at all cost. One'd split you in two without much thought and the other would add your skull to his necklace. Not a pleasant thought, yes? You have your orders, now be off with ya."

---

"Knight-Champion Myrmidia." said the Sentinel who arrived via Hippogryph. "Orders from Stormwind and Darnassus."

"Finally." she replied as she opened and read the documents, starting with Stormwind's. Halfway down, she frowned. "This is quite a tall order, capturing Splintertree Post. I'm sure you share my opinion in wanting to see it destroyed but there is some merit in capturing it. We'd cut off the Warsong Clan from getting vital supplies and reinforcements, aiding General Feathermoon greatly. The other two will require coordination from Ashenvale and Northwatch if we're to be successful."

"A runner from The Barrens reports a large Alliance army on the move, heading northwest in the direction on Stonetalon." said another sentinel who stood by.

"Hmm...perhaps the idea is to cut off the Horde's supply route to the west." Myrmid remarked thoughtfully. "If we do that and take Splintertree Post...yes, that's our best shot at taking The Barrens. Very well. Send word to Grand Marshall Aurabolt. I will be leading the attack to take Splintertree Post. Should we prove successfull, we will then march south towards the Crossroads. I want him to spare a sizeable army to meet us from the South. If both the Warchief and Vol'Jin are indeed in The Barrens, we'll need to be able to match their strength with numbers."

"At once." the messenger said as she returned to her steed.

"I want you to send word to The Exodar." Myrmid said to the other Sentinel. "Tell Velen I request a troop of Farseers, Achorites and Vindicators for the march on Splintrtree Post. If luck is with us, the Horde will be ill-eqipped to fight the best our people have to offer."

"As you wish." the Sentinel replied with a nod before leaving to carry out the task. After the Sentinels had gone, Myrmid returned to her quarters to meditate. She had little doubt the killing would be great and thought it best to pray to the Light for forgiveness ahead of time.

---

"Warchief." Vol'Jin said as Hellscream approached. "De Alliance be movin up de Gold Road."

"WHAT?!" the leader of the Horde exclaimed as the veins in his temples bulged. "Send warriors to intercept them and tear them apart!"

"I'm not finished." Vol'Jin said in reply. "I don' think they be headin' for de Crossroads. De' look like they goin' to de northwest."

"Northwest...hmm..." Hellscream said as he thoughht quickly. It was obvious to the leader of the Darkspears he'd just caught the new Warchief in a rare moment of actually thinking things through before acting. It was his tactness as well as he directfulness that earned him the position of Warchief instead other worthy Orcs. "Send scouts to find out where they're going. The greater threat is the Alliance pigs to the south and in Ashenvale but I don't want us being caught off-guard."

"As you wish, Warchief." Vol'Jin replied as he turned to leave. "I'll send some of my men."
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Valakin's army was nearing the Crossroads. They had to stay away, but this was as far of a distance that they could stay at. They only had a little further to their goal.

((I'll meet up with the Dranei and charge from there.))

It was a conundrum. Ships flooding from the north, and troops filling the city. It was almost time.

Slowly, the troops marched down to the awaiting boats, outfitted with Stormwind Cannons, and upgraded with the finest Gnomish defenses.

The troops flooded on the boats, while Malfurion watched from the top of Teldrassil, worry in his eye.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Ursolgan emerged from the portal into the serene wilderness of Moonglade. He lay down in the soft grass, waiting for Broll to emerge aswell.

Mardo went north to the ashenvale border to follow his orders.
    The road they were moving on was guarded by a couple of small horde troops wich they had to kill, not 1 survived to report back.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gretari peered round his cover . " Ok men we are clear to go now pick yourselves up and move to Stonetalon" Gretari ordered .
    Insert Signiture here.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((dropping out. not enough people))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((That's unfortunate but I understand. Ok, clearly there's not enough Horde players in either half of the RP. I'm gonna talk to Garots and see if there's anything he can do to bring in more people. Otherwise I quit RPing and no, that's no joke. I've noticed RPs tend to die off soon after I join or start them. It's obvious I'm the problem so I'll just drop RPing altogether.))
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    ((That's unfortunate but I understand. Ok, clearly there's not enough Horde players in either half of the RP. I'm gonna talk to Garots and see if there's anything he can do to bring in more people. Otherwise I quit RPing and no, that's no joke. I've noticed RPs tend to die off soon after I join or start them. It's obvious I'm the problem so I'll just drop RPing altogether.))
    Why drop it? It's just the Rpers. If the idea doesn't appease them, the don't join. But you do have the RP knowledge and skill to pull it off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    ((Aura, I'm still waiting for Broll to come through that portal :P))