Poll: Will Worgens improve ally pvp?

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    delete blood elves please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbykig View Post
    delete blood elves please
    delete his brain pls, oh and don't worry, alliance will always be the kid's garden of this game and the worgen will gladly clean the horde again from the idiots who rolled a belf.
    don't blame the belfs, they're one of the best races in the game atm, blame the kids who ruined the pala/belf combo instead.

p.s. i suppose every belf hater hasn't read "jojo's bizarre adventures"...

I'm going to make a twilight guild for my bank alt call Jacobs six pack XD just to piss off allaince people that see it.
    and worgen and humanoid werewolfs, twilight they turn into dogs don't they, they are more like that other movie with werewolfs that fight vampires.

15+ Year Old Account
    there's mature players in this game? i want a screenshot or it didn't happend.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would wager that it would in fact have the opposite effect. While of course not every one of them will have a negative affect on the alliance's average skill/maturity level, I would safely speculate that at the very least, regarding maturity, that Worgen would probably attract more questionable types to it's race than goblins, or most races for that matter. I would say it would be similar to what happened with Nelfs and Belfs.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by StonyComet View Post
    So it would seem that many or perhaps the larger percentage of mature players ( not based on age ) based on pure speculation as i dont have no real numbers to throw in your face, play on horde.
    If this is the case i would speculate further and say it has to do with their ''bad'' or ''savage'' kind of look and lore, and they might also be drawn towards horde as it has gotten rumored to be the ''best'' choise of faction for pvp.( i realise i dont think twice before typing '' but it feels so good )
    I Also think that many of the players who are new to the game, perhaps those younger players, and maby the less competitive players choose alliance for qualities such as; Pretty looking races ( well more so compared to many of the horde races... except one...), the ''good'' guys.
    Myself i guess i fell into one of the mentioned above options when i first started playing over 5 years ago as an alliance. Even before i had gotten the game and only heard the stories my friend told me i knew i was gonna be some adventurer travveling around and setting up camp during the night lighting a fire and putting up my tent ( thats how i imagined wow before i had seen much ). My first char was a human mage however on command from my friend who also played one and thus wanted me to do the same XD that bore me and i experimented with horde a little while and then went back to alliance just a few weeks later yelling for the horde!! and such for then going back to horde another few weeks for then finally going back again.
    I have tried horde later on over the years but i will always have a safer and more homie feeling when i play ally, and it has its moments of glory. I think you all know that the reason that i write all this and think about it and question it is mostly pvp reasons as it is there you mostly get to experience the differences that sometimes are there.
    When i am horde in pvp, well theres so many threads discussing why they win moore often and what not so basicly its better co-op from their side, sometimes it is a gear difference too but both sides has its share of good and bad geared players.

So taking all this into consideration what i wonder about is weather or not you think worgens might strenghten the alliance a bit? Consider this; A new player to wow lets call him random guy x who kicks ass in most games and likes beeing a ''bad ass'' goes into char creation and looks on all the different classes.. not really thinking about the factions as he might not have given it much thought or for whatever reason, now worgens and goblins are the newest races and they will probably until the rest of the races get a ''facelift'' look a tiny bit more appealing to new players. ( but hey this is only what i assume goes through peoples minds as i think it would be in mine XD )Now a bad badass player would probably think beeing a vicious wolf man in a dark shady kind of background looks pretty damn bad ass am i right? ofcourse there are the badasses that dibt care how their toon looks like or even those that likes beeing bad ass on a funny looking one.
    There might be those of horde as for example a class mate that plays wow wanted to start alliance in cata and raf with me as worgen, and he is a player that likes pvp-ing and i have never seen him play but i imagine him beeing a guy. Is this the case for other horde players?

Please share your thoughts and discuss!
    This sounds like a clever troll tbh.

But any ways its pretty obv both sides have immature players. And maturity doesn't seem to come with age in my experience . I also don't understand why you have to be "young" to find better looking races better looking. Im getting older every day but i still think 18 yo blondes are very sexy /shrug...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Russelcoight View Post
    This sounds like a clever troll tbh.

But any ways its pretty obv both sides have immature players. And maturity doesn't seem to come with age in my experience . I also don't understand why you have to be "young" to find better looking races better looking. Im getting older every day but i still think 18 yo blondes are very sexy /shrug...
    You're not fooling anyone, they don't suddenly become unattractive 1 day before 18 (Yes, people grow younger not older, just run with it). Come on, admit it, if you were guaranteed to escape criminal charges, you'd stretch to 16-17
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    You're not fooling anyone, they don't suddenly become unattractive 1 day before 18 (Yes, people grow younger not older, just run with it). Come on, admit it, if you were guaranteed to escape criminal charges, you'd stretch to 16-17
    Of course i would stretch it :P and i hope any hetrosexual male would. But it was an example and 18 is the norm so i went with that.

Worgens means more aliance players (less blood elves, twilight fans, furry fappers and more new players)
    but i don't really think it will bring more "mature" players. Even throught they are mature and immature player on both factions.
    So yes, Cataclysm is going to be awesome (little off-topic isn't it?)