Worgen Quest Idea

Right before you turn into a worgen somewhere in the forest you find the dead bodies of innocent people as well as a banner of the murderers that killed them. When you right click on the banner you pick up a quest which tells you to "avenge the innocent by killing their murderers!". The quest then leads you on a trail where more innocent bodies are found as well as some of the attackers who you have to kill along the way. Then it leads you to a small burning village where you see the bandits attacking more of the innocent people. The quest tells you to kill all of the attackers, however, after you kill x/x attackers you are instantly teleported to Gilneas where the doctor tells you that you are "unwell...and that YOU killed all the innocent people in and around the village, but when you try to explain to the doctor that you saw a band of murderers attacking them. He then says, none of the bandits you speak of were found and the only murderer there was you...He then says, "how deranged <insert name here>...how deranged you have become!"

Then it shows the cutscene in the game where you are restrained by the pillory as a worgen and the doctor says he can cure you, but the other people want to kill you:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV168oMfPgg

I think it will be a good transition into the worgen story
    Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold.

I don't know about anyone else, but:

That's what popped into my mind upon reading this post.

My story is in the movie lol? I haven't seen it, hopefully there are no werewolves >.>

Uh oh, Taen, I think I know the twist to that movie now. Oddly, I now kind of want to see it whereas I didn't before.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesheke View Post
    innocent bodies
    Btw whoever played through TES4:Oblivion Fighter's Guild quests, might suspect something...

10+ Year Old Account
    "you have been the killer the whole time!" isn't a bit overdone?

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    "And then he turned into a zombie"

Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    I lol'ed, isn't everything in wow lore/quest text an overused plot?

I like the idea, but I'm not for shoving a random idea down peoples throats to the death kinda guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda cliche but I think it'd actually be pretty cool.
    Btw I loved Shutter Island. =D
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    Kinda cliche but I think it'd actually be pretty cool.
    If you want to see cliche, you should see this.

But I have to kill the demons!

No, John. You are the demons.
    Troll rogue since before Trolls and rogues were cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajematch View Post
    But I have to kill the demons!

No, John. You are the demons.
    And then John was a zombie.