Hunter Shot Priority System.

Hi there,
    I recently activated the account with my Hunter on it and have a question about a shot rotation system.

Which is the best and easiest to use?

I'm looking for a standard Priority System addon to help me get the hang of the Surv priority.
    Thanks!
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

That's really cool and all that but doesn't help me or answer my question...
    Big thanks to Shyama for the sig!

The reason he linked that is because there is no reason for an addon for SV or MM.
    This is all you should need to know.
    Rotation

Like most classes now-a-days we have a shot priority, rather than a set rotation. The "shot priority" means exactly what it sounds like; you prioritize certain shots over others. For example, this is helpful for when multiple skills are coming off cooldown, and you don't know which to choose.

1) Kill Shot
    2) Explosive Shot
    3) Black Arrow
    4) Serpent Sting
    5) Aimed or Multi Shot
    6) Steady Shot (when all above shots are on cooldown and serpent sting is up)

Lock and Load

Fairly simple... Squeeze in a Black Arrow, Aimed/Multi Shot, or Serpent Sting (if it has fallen off) between Explosive Shots. If they're on cooldown/Serpent Sting is up, then you should wait .5 seconds after the global cooldown to fire your next ES as to not clip it.( using the 3x explosives in a row while waiting .5 seconds is more dps.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AQrunnr View Post
    That's really cool and all that but doesn't help me or answer my question...
    If you would read it, it answers your question beautifully. It says "read this first" for a reason