*Spoilers* Sylvanas again...

Didn't find any thread about this, so here it goes:

At the end of the worgen starting quest-line Lord Godfrey, a gilnean noble will be raised by the val'kyrs, and becomes an undead.
    Later he betrays Sylvanas, and kills her. After this, he flees to Shadowfang Keep, he will be probably a boss in HM. I think Sylvanas wants revenge on him too, just like on Arthas. One of the val'kyrs brings back the banshee queen to her third life, at a price of her own life.
    With this the val'kyrs proved how loyal they are to Sylvanas.

Screenshot: http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1747/sylv.jpg
    This account is considered as inactive as of 9th feb. 2011. I am now Gorgash from now on.

Re posting a previous thread to call it your own is uncool

WAIT, YOU GOT A REAL SCOOP RIGHT THERE?!

/facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    so... what have we being talking about the past day? hoes noes!! is this groundhog day????

Quote Originally Posted by Anya Eversong View Post
    Didn't find any thread about this, so here it goes:

At the end of the worgen starting quest-line Lord Godfrey, a gilnean noble will be raised by the val'kyrs, and becomes an undead.
    Later he betrays Sylvanas, and kills her. After this, he flees to Shadowfang Keep, he will be probably a boss in HM. I think Sylvanas wants revenge on him too, just like on Arthas. One of the val'kyrs brings back the banshee queen to her third life, at a price of her own life.
    With this the val'kyrs proved how loyal they are to Sylvanas.

Screenshot: http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1747/sylv.jpg
    How could you not? The first thing you'll see when entering the 'Cataclysm > General Discussion' is 5 or so posts about the same thing.
    From now on, when people say the did not find it, I say they did not even try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrall, son of Durotan View Post
    How could you not? The first thing you'll see when entering the 'Cataclysm > General Discussion' is 5 or so posts about the same thing.
    From now on, when people say the did not find it, I say they did not even try.
    Hell, half mmochampion is about Lady S. threads! and I'm loving it *glee* And friendly reminder, the search button is bacon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    so... what have we being talking about the past day? hoes noes!! is this groundhog day????
    maybe it is, we just keep going until we get it right
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life