Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiona View Post
    I already said i don't any longer want to participate in this thread
    Yet you keep posting. =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    Warriors overpowered in PVE? Are you serious? No really, are you serious?

Every Warrior I've seen as DPS can barely do 4000 DPS and usually ends up at the bottom of the charts, the only one I've seen so far push past that was in full ICC25 gear and had been playing as a Warrior for years.

If anything, they're horribly underpowered.
    Oh god, you must be kidding. Your server has bad warriors the. I never said they were a BAD class im saying they need to accept that in reality THEY ARE NOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiona View Post
    Oh god, you must be kidding. Your server has bad warriors the. I never said they were a BAD class im saying they need to accept that in reality THEY ARE NOT!
    It's not just on the Realm I play on, on other Realms I've been on the Warriors do terrible DPS too, I can faceroll as a Ret Pally and out DPS most of the Warriors on my Realm.

Any other Class can out-DPS a warrior without even trying.

Quote Originally Posted by snowblind View Post
    At the beginning of an expansion when they aren't the greatest? Complain!
    At the beginning of WOTLK warriors were completely dominating the damage meters. In fact, they were so capable of doing so as Fury that they actually got nerfed going into Uludar. I'm not exactly sure where the complaint is on that. Hell, the very first OS3d zerg video was done before Uludar was even released and it consisted of 1 tank 1 shaman healer (with bl/hero) and 8 warriors all topping 6k on the damage meters at a point where the average rogue was doing 3k and the average caster was doing 2.8-3k. Yes, they were completely underpowered at release, certainly.

Ooh! This is a great thread idea!

Historically, I've seen:

Death Knights complain about not being able to kill everything with two button presses, snap aggro when tanking, and healers in PVP. Healers are so broken, you know.
    Druids complain about having only one button whilst AoE tanking and being worthless in Arena. Because 2's isn't real Arena anyway, and BG's don't actually count as PVP, and Cyclone is completely overrated guys!
    Hunters complain about boring PVE rotations, pets not being viable endgame tanks, CC that requires half a brain to use, dead zones (kiting is hard!), and Readiness not refreshing Bestial Wrath's cooldown, because you should totally be able to destroy any caster at all with two button presses. The impossibility of solidly balancing a ranged physical DPS with high-power instant attacks on different cooldowns for PVE and PVP led to Cata's transformation of them into ranged Rogues.
    Mages complain about Blink and everything else. Srsly. While Pally QQ, Shaman QQ, and Warrior QQ are relatively new in their intensity, original beta Mages actually had a spell called "Conjure QQ". This spell has been removed from the game files, as Blizzard decided that pressing a button to QQ was contrary to their game design intentions for the Mage; they instead have the spell surgically implanted into the prefrontal cortex of every Mage player at level 10.
    Paladins used to stoically suffer in silence, then after everyone rolled a Pally in 3.0, oceans of QQ come from the Blood Elves every time another nerf hits Ret. More recently, there's QQ over not being awesome AOE tanks with a single Consecrate and losing their niche as The Only Healer Who Can Keep the MT Alive. Paladins just can't STAND being a balanced class. It's OP or bust.
    Priests mostly complain about other people being stupid and expecting to get heals. Even when they're Shadow specced. Priests are possibly the most sympathetic of all classes. Or they were until they started complaining about the names of their new talents.
    Rogues QQ whenever they fail to kill something in PVP or whenever they're beneath the #1 theoretical DPS spec in PVE. It's kinda sad, really. More recently, they QQ over losing 100-0 stunlocks, because fighting opponents who can actually fight back is hard.
    Now that other classes are getting Shaman buffs, we see that people rolled Shaman because they thought the class name was actually "Beautiful Unique Snowflake". The complaining is delicious to anyone who's lost a raid slot to Bloodlust.
    Warlocks QQ whenever somebody else gets a fear-break, because fighting opponents that can actually fight back isn't any fun at all. See Rogues.
    And Warriors QQ about threat, about Titan Grip, about snares, about snare breaks, about rage normalization, about their new abilities in Cata, about magic or elemental damage, about gathering AOE aggro, and most of all about other classes getting MS or the ability to viably raid-tank, despite being the best-designed PVP class and the most interactive and flexible endgame tanks for most of WoW's lifetime.

Post your own!
    Still waiting on the skillscore addon ...

Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow View Post
    Sorry, but when a Shadow Priest who barely PVP's does not feel threatened by a full PVP geared warrior... something is wrong.
    I agree, and what is wrong is that that warrior both sucks and doesn't understand that shadow priests are only playing in god mode as long as they have all their cool downs off cool down. As soon as they have all of their cool downs on cool down they are pretty much easier to drop than warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpanda View Post
    Rogues QQ whenever they fail to kill something in PVP or whenever they're beneath the #1 theoretical DPS spec in PVE. It's kinda sad, really. More recently, they QQ over losing 100-0 stunlocks, because fighting opponents who can actually fight back is hard.
    We're supposed to be the best in PVP and PVE though. And people aren't supposed to actually fight back; the very idea is preposterous.
    God; I hate you people.

Paladins used to stoically suffer in silence, then after everyone rolled a Pally in 3.0, oceans of QQ come from the Blood Elves every time another nerf hits Ret. More recently, there's QQ over not being awesome AOE tanks with a single Consecrate and losing their niche as The Only Healer Who Can Keep the MT Alive. Paladins just can't STAND being a balanced class. It's OP or bust.
    Some of us are still stoic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    I'm sure for the past 4 years i saw on a regular basis :

Rogues
    Shamans
    Paladins
    Druids
    Mages
    Locks
    Priests
    Hunters
    And more recently, Death Knights

Complain.
    This. Reminds me of the oh so spot on quote (typing this from memory so it's probably wrong but you get the jist):

Hi Blizzard, Rock here. I'd like to point out the obvious overpowered Paper, they need nerfing.

Oh and Scissors are fine by the way.
    (Will edit when I find the actual quote)

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins are so OP that when they lose to someone with mad skills they QQ about it

Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    You are perpetually at the mercy of higher level players. Get used to it.
    Till level 80 when you are perpetually at the mercy of better geared players. Welcome to World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    Till level 80 when you are perpetually at the mercy of better geared players. Welcome to World of Warcraft.
    level, ilevel, same difference. :P

Everyone complains. It's like that time at Blizzcon a year or two ago. The Dev Team asked the crowd what classes were overpowered (the crowd answered all at once, all classes were shouted), and then which classes needed more work (same thing, everyone shouted, all classes were named), and the Dev Team laughed and said "Welcome to the first issue of class balancing".

---------- Post added 2010-07-25 at 03:35 PM ----------

Ooh! This is a great thread idea!

Historically, I've seen:

Death Knights complain about not being able to kill everything with two button presses, snap aggro when tanking, and healers in PVP. Healers are so broken, you know.
    Druids complain about having only one button whilst AoE tanking and being worthless in Arena. Because 2's isn't real Arena anyway, and BG's don't actually count as PVP, and Cyclone is completely overrated guys!
    Hunters complain about boring PVE rotations, pets not being viable endgame tanks, CC that requires half a brain to use, dead zones (kiting is hard!), and Readiness not refreshing Bestial Wrath's cooldown, because you should totally be able to destroy any caster at all with two button presses. The impossibility of solidly balancing a ranged physical DPS with high-power instant attacks on different cooldowns for PVE and PVP led to Cata's transformation of them into ranged Rogues.
    Mages complain about Blink and everything else. Srsly. While Pally QQ, Shaman QQ, and Warrior QQ are relatively new in their intensity, original beta Mages actually had a spell called "Conjure QQ". This spell has been removed from the game files, as Blizzard decided that pressing a button to QQ was contrary to their game design intentions for the Mage; they instead have the spell surgically implanted into the prefrontal cortex of every Mage player at level 10.
    Priests mostly complain about other people being stupid and expecting to get heals. Even when they're Shadow specced. Priests are possibly the most sympathetic of all classes. Or they were until they started complaining about the names of their new talents.
    Now that other classes are getting Shaman buffs, we see that people rolled Shaman because they thought the class name was actually "Beautiful Unique Snowflake". The complaining is delicious to anyone who's lost a raid slot to Bloodlust.
    Warlocks QQ whenever somebody else gets a fear-break, because fighting opponents that can actually fight back isn't any fun at all. See Rogues.
    And Warriors QQ about threat, about Titan Grip, about snares, about snare breaks, about rage normalization, about their new abilities in Cata, about magic or elemental damage, about gathering AOE aggro, and most of all about other classes getting MS or the ability to viably raid-tank, despite being the best-designed PVP class and the most interactive and flexible endgame tanks for most of WoW's lifetime.

Post your own!
    This post is win.

Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    Warriors overpowered in PVE? Are you serious? No really, are you serious?

Every Warrior I've seen as DPS can barely do 4000 DPS and usually ends up at the bottom of the charts, the only one I've seen so far push past that was in full ICC25 gear and had been playing as a Warrior for years.

If anything, they're horribly underpowered.
    Lets take a look.
    http://worldoflogs.com/rankings/play...n_Citadel/dps/

What two classes are dominating everything in 25 heroic ICC?

Fire mages, Fury warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

I find that the class that QQ's more than any other is shaman, second being druids. And that's coming from a Vanilla player.
    Another Day Closer to Death. ☼_☼

Quote Originally Posted by Dayon View Post
    Everyone complains. It's like that time at Blizzcon a year or two ago. The Dev Team asked the crowd what classes were overpowered (the crowd answered all at once, all classes were shouted), and then which classes needed more work (same thing, everyone shouted, all classes were named), and the Dev Team laughed and said "Welcome to the first issue of class balancing".
    This is another example where Blizzard tends to fail. They actually listen to what the players tell them. The problem with that is you get led in the wrong direction way to easily. Sometimes, you need to ignore what the players actually think in order to accomplish difficult tasks (such as class balancing). The fact that Blizzard seems to always take the easy way out (i.e. adding lay on hands to forbearance) in order to "balance" the classes never really helps either.

---------- Post added 2010-07-25 at 03:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Finnald View Post
    I find that the class that QQ's more than any other is shaman, second being druids. And that's coming from a Vanilla player.
    Really, because the only time I've ever heard druids complain is between TBC and WotLK when some were convinced that losing green armor from items would make druid tanks extinct, and now when losing tree form as a constant has managed to piss many druids off. Since druids have two of the most complicated (to perfect) dps specs imaginable I think they have had much more leeway to complain than they have actually taken.