Thread: PvP advice

PvP advice

Hello, after reaching my 10th lvl 80 today(yes I know I'm an altaholic) and seeing how raiding isn't really fun anymore given all the boring stuff going on, no I don't care about LK 25m hc, was thinking of starting up some pvp bgs at 1st to get some gear and maybe later some arena.

I have done a decent number of bgs while lvling on all my alts so I got at least the basics of the classes down(think I might be above the basics but I'll just put myself in that category for now). What I am looking for is some feedback on which class should I try and start PvP on, taking into consideration possible arena team ramifications because at least on my realm BG's don't really provide that strong of a challenge at least from what I played. Note that this is just so I can get enough experience to make competent decisions on my own.

Thank you for all your feedback.

Play whatever you find fun.. your best bet is finding a team and filling the spot appropriately.
    Last edited by blahism; 2010-07-26 at 12:47 AM.

arenajunkies.com

Deleted
    Get good with resto druid, find a lock and a ele shammy or a warrior and a afflic lock and enjoy your Glad title