Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    hey wern't you trying to troll my the RP forums earlier this month?
    Err, no. I've never been to the RP forum, and as you can see I've only made 19 posts.
    This account has probably not been around 'earlier this month'

Furthermore I troll quite rarely, but it happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oddly enough, when a kid spends the better part of his teen years being "raised" by competitive video games (halo, cod, WoW) chances are that socially, whether it be on your vent channel or during an example on conflict resolution in school, the kid is probably far more likely to make an ass out of himself than to act "mature."

As much as I hate the classic fallback, sometimes, it's just not the kids' fault.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tired of the 16 - 24 year old stoners that love Disturbed and Korn

Quote Originally Posted by A Forum Troll View Post
    Err, no. I've never been to the RP forum, and as you can see I've only made 19 posts.
    This account has probably not been around 'earlier this month'

Furthermore I troll quite rarely, but it happens.
    I could have sworn a guy with the name of "Forum Troll" was trying. Ah, you know what, I think that it was all one word.

Deleted
    You somewhat ruined it for me, here. I thought you were making a valid point (if not nessisarily using appropriate example material), and then you go onto a completely different topic; one which could easily start a flame war between the Alliance and Horde.

Thats why i said that AFTER the 2 cents. Because that is my personal opinion, no bad feelings. Everything before it should be approved. ^^

You spelled the word "think" wrong. Twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk View Post
    Magic makes everything radioactive so if you drink water that hasn't been purified by a vendor, you get a stacking DoT debuff called Cancer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    There =/= Their =/= They're; Where =/= Were =/= We're

If you're going to make a thread about maturity, don't say stupid immature crap like "Homosexualist" and "with an ***hole bigger than my arm I-don't-care."

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Thats why i said that AFTER the 2 cents. Because that is my personal opinion, no bad feelings. Everything before it should be approved. ^^
    Well if the thread's about how stereotypes shouldn't be used when judging a player, the portion about the Horde is out of place. I just don't believe that it was a good thing to put in this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schnel View Post
    You spelled the word "think" wrong. Twice.
    Thats why i said: Sorry for bad english at end of the post.

I could have sworn a guy with the name of "Forum Troll" was trying. Ah, you know what, I think that it was all one word.
    Yeah, I've also seen a guy called Generic Forum Troll, the Forum troll, etc.
    There's many variations

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    If you're going to make a thread about maturity, don't say stupid immature crap like "Homosexualist" and "with an ***hole bigger than my arm I-don't-care."
    This is something called....hmm, I don't know how to say it in english, but it was something to do with making things bigger to show you mean buisness...

Well if the thread's about how stereotypes shouldn't be used when judging a player, the portion about the Horde is out of place. I just don't believe that it was a good thing to put in this thread.
    Don't blame me, im alliance! :S

I just remember to smoke good bowl before a raid....that way I don't QQ about lost rolls until the day after

10+ Year Old Account
    Traversing through The Luminiferous Aether.
    There is a simple and incredibly truthful answer to this.
    Let me Tell you the answer.
    Definitions of mature on the Web:

* develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation; "He matured fast"; "The child grew fast"
    * develop and work out fully in one's mind; "I need to mature my thoughts"
    * characteristic of maturity; "mature for her age"
    * become due for repayment; "These bonds mature in 2005"
    * fully considered and perfected; "mature plans"
    * ripen: cause to ripen or develop fully; "The sun ripens the fruit"; "Age matures a good wine"
    * having reached full natural growth or development; "a mature cell"
    * senesce: grow old or older; "She aged gracefully"; "we age every day--what a depressing thought!"; "Young men senesce"
    * ripe: fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used; "ripe peaches"; "full-bodied mature wines"
    * suppurate: cause to ripen and discharge pus; "The oil suppurates the pustules"
    * fledged: (of birds) having developed feathers or plumage; often used in combination
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
    Last edited by GeorgeParty; 2010-07-25 at 03:30 PM.

This is something called....hmm, I don't know how to say it in english, but it was something to do with making things bigger to show you mean buisness...

---------- Post added 2010-07-25 at 03:26 PM ----------

Homosexualist isn't even a word, and what you said may be offensive to some people.

And being Alliance has nothing to do with this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues View Post
    I just remember to smoke good bowl before a raid....that way I don't QQ about lost rolls until the day after
    A good way indeed, if you tend to lose your temper, like me. :S

You may be looking for "hyperbole", and it's just exaggeration.

In any case, I don't care whether anyone's alliance or horde... I just care that there's some (in the eyes of others, not mine) possibly negative commentary about one faction. I play horde, and I don't complain about the Worgen. I'm going to roll a Worgen alt, see if it's fun or not.

All in all, in the words of a guy with a giant head...

"Stereotypes are bad, mkay"

A good way indeed, if you tend to lose your temper, like me. :S
    That's the main reason why

Also really helps when I'm in a group that wipes alot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    Homosexualist isn't even a word, and what you said may be offensive to some people.

And being Alliance has nothing to do with this.
    Okay Mr. Jonny English, i SAID i have bad english at the end of post, don't flame me of bad english!
    And being Alliance has something to do with it when i see horde players flaming the worgen race and saying that there will be only immature players playing it.

Okay Mr. Jonny English, i SAID i have bad english at the end of post, don't flame me of bad english!
    And being Alliance has something to do with it when i see horde players flaming the worgen race and saying that there will be only immature players playing it.
    You don't have to be good at English to know "Homosexualist" isn't even a word and that some things can offend people.

Being Alliance has nothing to do with this, what you just said makes no sense and has nothing to do with what's being discussed.

If this was supposed to be an anti-horde thread then... blah. These kinda threads shouldn't exist.

It's also ironic, in a way.