Is there going to be a Worgen/Goblin town? Like Silvermoon/Exodar?

I'm suprised I haven't heard anything about this yet? Is there going to be an actual city w/ AH/Bank , etc that are Worgen/Goblin themed?

10+ Year Old Account
    The worgen have their own quarter in Darnassus (which in my opinion was hugely disappointing as I wanted to stay in Gilneas till the end of my days). I'm not entirely sure about the goblins, but they have their own quarter in Orgrimmar which is far from clean :P
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."

>:O thats crap , I've seen the worgen starting zone in the videos and I demand they throw in an auction house and a bank so my alli chars can live there!

No. Neither race has their own city. Worgen lose their city through their starting experience and it becomes a battleground between the Foresaken and the Horde on one side and the Gilnean Liberation Front and the 7th Legion on the other. And before anybody brings up Azshara, that's just a questing hub. It's goblin centric, but it's not their city. And I only point this out because I know somebody is going to try to make that case.

So the worgen starting zone goes through "phasing" and is lost forever when you're done? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BTF777 View Post
    So the worgen starting zone goes through "phasing" and is lost forever when you're done? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No it's still around. But there are places that sink into the ocean, and Gilneas City is just going to be a battleground from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by stormshadow243 View Post
    No. Neither race has their own city. Worgen lose their city through their starting experience and it becomes a battleground between the Foresaken and the Horde on one side and the Gilnean Liberation Front and the 7th Legion on the other. And before anybody brings up Azshara, that's just a questing hub. It's goblin centric, but it's not their city. And I only point this out because I know somebody is going to try to make that case.
    That was always confusing to me, thanks for the clarification!

Need any help here on the forums? Just PM and I'll be more then glad to help you!

Goblins do have their own town in Azshara, Bilgewater Harbor.

True. Goblins have their quarter in the old Valley of Spirits in Ogrimmar and their capital in Azshara, Bilgewater Harbor.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyran View Post
    True. Goblins have their quarter in the old Valley of Spirits in Ogrimmar and their capital in Azshara, Bilgewater Harbor.
    Is Bilgewater Harbor a true capital with a bank/auction house/trainers/etc? I'm pretty sure it doesn't have those things, but I could be wrong.

They don't want to add anymore big cities. They will just become ghost towns like Silvermoon, Thunderbluff, Darnassus, and Exodar

Bildgewater Harbor is no more a Goblin capital city than Lakeshire is a human capital. It may have a bank, but that would just be because hey, they're goblins.

That's more like a quest hub. not a capital

Bilgewater Harbor has a building that at least looks like a bank. Waiting on beta-player's word if it is just that...

No, no, and again no. Stop asking.