By taking a quick look at the healing trees in Beta, we'll notice that Holy Paladins and Resto Shamans get:

- meditation (50% mana regen)
- 10% increased healing
- pushback resistance on healing spells

It seems to me that the Holy Priest, Disc Priest and Resto Druid trees are yet to be "put together" as their bonuses are missing.
But we can assume that all 5 healing trees will get the exact same bonuses mentioned above.

However, Resto Shamans also have "Reduces the cast time of your Healing Wave and Greater Healing Wave spells by 0.5 sec" among their passive abilities, while Holy/Disc Priests and Holy Paladins have to spend talent points for a 0.3sec decrease and Resto Druids have no talents for that yet.

Now the question is, will all healing classes get the 0.5sec reduction as a passive bonus? Or will some of them have to spend talent points for it? The Holy Paladin talent (Clarity of Purpose) seems to be a new talent and I wonder why the developers would come up with a new name for a placeholder?

Anyway, I think making it a passive bonus would be a great change as it frees up 3 talent points.