Deleted

Assa is nothing special

Hello all.

First of all, sorry for my english I need a warm-up ;D

Maybe I'm not the only who thinks that assa is nothing special? quite boring to me.
    well, an example is vendetta - just an hunger for blood on CD.

I have some ideas for assa to fit the "master of poison" thing and I think something new too.

A deep assa-talent, no idea about the name xd
    "When your poisons proccs in Xs Xtimes you'll get a buff that allows you do throw a bottle of poison" just imagine like granates.
    examples for each poison:

"Bottle of Instantpoison" - a little poison AE area

"Bottle of Deadlypoison" - something like redirect - you throw this bottle to a switch target to get 5 stacks DP

"Bottle of Cripplingpoison" - paralyze an enemy for 2-3sec. The Target can't move or get any buffs in this time but still can recieve healing. (just to balance a lil' xd) can hit up to 2 targets.

"Bottle of Mindnumbingpoison" - the targets next casttime is increased by 100%. can hit up to 2 targets.

"Bottle of Woundpoison" - like the new strike of the DK, dont remeber the name.. absorbs the next heal gained by the target. (maybe a number like 5k or the next incoming heal I dont know.) can hit up to 2 targets

I think it's something new and good for pve AND pvp.
    Combat is quite fine, I love how Restless Blade works and I wish more talents like this.

I know, never ever someone from bliz will read this thread but damn, I love that ideas and I'd be happy to get some feedback or something

nypha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nypha View Post
    Hello all.

First of all, sorry for my english I need a warm-up ;D

Maybe I'm not the only who thinks that assa is nothing special? quite boring to me.
    well, an example is vendetta - just an hunger for blood on CD.

I have some ideas for assa to fit the "master of poison" thing and I think something new too.

A deep assa-talent, no idea about the name xd
    "When your poisons proccs in Xs Xtimes you'll get a buff that allows you do throw a bottle of poison" just imagine like granates.
    examples for each poison:

"Bottle of Instantpoison" - a little poison AE area

"Bottle of Deadlypoison" - something like redirect - you throw this bottle to a switch target to get 5 stacks DP

"Bottle of Cripplingpoison" - paralyze an enemy for 2-3sec. The Target can't move or get any buffs in this time but still can recieve healing. (just to balance a lil' xd) can hit up to 2 targets.

"Bottle of Mindnumbingpoison" - the targets next casttime is increased by 100%. can hit up to 2 targets.

"Bottle of Woundpoison" - like the new strike of the DK, dont remeber the name.. absorbs the next heal gained by the target. (maybe a number like 5k or the next incoming heal I dont know.) can hit up to 2 targets

I think it's something new and good for pve AND pvp.
    Combat is quite fine, I love how Restless Blade works and I wish more talents like this.

I know, never ever someone from bliz will read this thread but damn, I love that ideas and I'd be happy to get some feedback or something

nypha
    Terrible idea, most abilities are copied from other classes

15+ Year Old Account
    I kind of like the idea of a poison puddle aoe like Deathstalker Visceri (or whoever you hordies fight) from toc, but ultimately Fan of Knives does the exact same thing.