Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Garrosh will continue to call everyone a bitch, acquiring a fuzzy purple hat and overcoat, and wielding a cane. In the end we will fight him, Jaina, and Sylvanas at the same time.

Thrall: Garrosh.
    Garrosh: Thrall.
    Thrall: Garrosh!
    Garrosh: Thrall?
    Thrall: Sylvanas?
    Sylvanas: Thraaaaall!!11
    Garrosh: BITCH!
    Sylvanas: Garrosh, ugh.
    Garrosh: Thrall.
    Thrall: Garrosh..
    Garrosh: Thrall?
    Thrall: Vol'jin?
    Vol'jin: Voodoo
    Thrall: Lor'themar?
    All: Who?
    Thrall: GARROSH!
    Garrosh: T-t-Thrall?
    Thrall: I am not dissapoint.
    Garrosh: Thraaall!!!!111oneone
    Garrosh: Sylvanas?
    Sylvanas: Garrosh?
    Garrosh: Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch
    Garrosh: Garrosh. Warchief. Always.

In slow motion in a titanic pen-ultimate clash between the forces of good and evil that tears apart the very fabric of being. Of course everyone goes to heaven in the end!
    How did the proto-plankton solve the math problem?

"Algae"-braically of course!
    All proceeds/awards/hate-mail for avatar go to Michael Vega and his character Jam!

I'm just guessing this note; (Ive seen what happens to Krom Gar in stonetalon) that Garrosh becomes to warhungry and eventually starts a fourth war and causes massive poverty and people been poor for the horde so cuz of hes grief he commits suicide... Then a Goblin named Phatboi single handedly kills everyone in the Alliance by firing hot Sperm all over them, note; this is a guess but a factual one as i have alot of evidence to back up this statement Despite the Ampidextrous Goblin named Phatboi losing all of hes sperm and Ph-D2 formula the Horde is saved... HUZZAH!
    Last edited by FallenAngel; 2010-07-26 at 08:15 AM.

Deleted
    Not. kek

Deleted
    Pretty sure there won't be an end to his reign... Just hoping that they'll make him into a sort decent Warchief given time.

A demon disguised as the Kool-aid guy gives him some kool-aid (demon blood) and he's turned into a fel orc and the rest of the horde is obliged to kill the traitor.