10+ Year Old Account

Salandria and Dornaa?

Will these apparently dangerous girls appear on CATA? have they grow enough to fulfill their mysterious destiny? What about all that dragon talk? I just hope that Blizzard don't forget about them, and I hope that we see them soon.

Would you like to see them again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amonra View Post
    Will these apparently dangerous girls appear on CATA? have they grow enough to fulfill their mysterious destiny? What about all that dragon talk? I just hope that Blizzard don't forget about them, and I hope that we see them soon.

Would you like to see them again?
    they would be in there mid-late teens by now around 17-19 so we may see them, or atleast see them in the next xpac

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going to be interesting to see if they change the orphan's week quests (which for all our sakes I hope they do if they bring Salndria and Dornaa to their appropriate age).

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB Tauren and Dwarf child with baby Ram and Kodo pets!

But more OT, I think they will be. Blizz needs to finish that story arc whether they like it or not. They can't leave us hanging and if Cata is the years that it's supposed to be then they would be at a perfect age to finish it off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling that one of them will be part of the twilight hammer and the other kills her, I surely hope blizzard does this
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Though, for future reference, I prefer ACTUAL seals. Baby ones. Delicious, delicious baby seals...I mean, uhh...*smoke bomb*
    There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring, I like to think I cross that line every day of my life

As long as we don't see something cliche like those girls team up with Med'an and save the world. (Cute as that would be :3)

Really though, I would love to see these two orphans in Cata, as it will help keep Draenei and Blood Elves relevant to the lore.
    How did the proto-plankton solve the math problem?

"Algae"-braically of course!
    All proceeds/awards/hate-mail for avatar go to Michael Vega and his character Jam!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlisa View Post
    save the world.
    Silandria seems pretty evil to me. The Adorable sort of evil I would not only tolerate, but happily help.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

I would like to maybe get a letter from your factions respective orphan. It will say something about how there are twilight cultists and she has a mission and she wants to fight by your side blah blah blah.

It will be an epicly long quest involving your orphan either becoming a raid boss, or maybe dying in your hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunmist View Post
    I would like to maybe get a letter from your factions respective orphan. It will say something about how there are twilight cultists and she has a mission and she wants to fight by your side blah blah blah.

It will be an epicly long quest involving your orphan either becoming a raid boss, or maybe dying in your hands.
    Maybe it will be a questline like this.

You get a letter from the Orphan lady and she tells you that the child is starting to get attracted to the idea of twilight cultists, the lady doesn't know what to do and wrote to you because you're a strong adventure and she begs you to help the orphan before it is too late.

You then do a bunch of quests to find the orphan's whereabouts and you find out she was having second thoughts about the whole deal so they locked her up intending to execute her later. You go in and rescue her from them and guide her to a camp of shamans/paladins that are working to save the planet.

She joins up with them and thanks you and tells you she thinks of you as the father/mother she never had.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure about the alliance but Its seems that Dornaa will be as evil as Salandria.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Cool Guy View Post
    they would be in there mid-late teens by now around 17-19 so we may see them, or atleast see them in the next xpac
    Seeing as Elves and Draenei age alot slower than humans, (Elves not so much, Draenei to an extreme, however). The kids during BC could have been anywhere between 15-40 (maybe even 100 in the Draenei's case).

I would definitely like to know what they did (or rather, are going to do) to make them a big enough threat that the guards in the Caverns of Time thought they needed to be eliminated.

Aren't they the ones who try and prevent the future from being changed?

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post

You get a letter from the Orphan lady and she tells you that the child is starting to get attracted to the idea of twilight cultists, the lady doesn't know what to do and wrote to you because you're a strong adventure and she begs you to help the orphan before it is too late.

You then do a bunch of quests to find the orphan's whereabouts and you find out she was having second thoughts about the whole deal so they locked her up intending to execute her later. You go in and rescue her from them and guide her to a camp of shamans/paladins that are working to save the planet.

She joins up with them and thanks you and tells you she thinks of you as the father/mother she never had.
    This, a thousand times this! Silandria has a lot of potential. I would hate to see it wasted on that second rate Esoteric order of Dagon know as Twilight's Hammer. Oh my god, I'm almost giggling right now just thinking about it!
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post

Good idea. It would be nice that salandria/dornaa final aliegnance was only revealed on the ultimate end of the quest chain, we could throw some chromie as your asistant, telling us that only our orphan can decide her destiny: To become a high ranking cultist with dragons at her comand, or to fight against it and seek redemption.