Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Whats happening in the rest of Lordaeron?

So, we've heard alot about Lordaeron: The forsaken are going on a rampage, cleansing Tirisfal, Silverpine, and Western Plague lands of the living and then raising them as undead, Gilneas still resisting siege, the Valkyr, and Godfrey shooting the banshee queen in the head.

But what is happening else where? Like Alterac mountains, Quel'thelas, Hillsbrad, Eastern plague lands, Hinterlands, and Arathi Highlands (apart from the whole galen thing)

And has the Alliance questline in WPL been finished?

Deleted
    they now own hillsbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
    So, we've heard alot about Lordaeron: The forsaken are going on a rampage, cleansing Tirisfal, Silverpine, and Western Plague lands of the living and then raising them as undead, Gilneas still resisting siege, the Valkyr, and Godfrey shooting the banshee queen in the head.

But what is happening else where? Like Alterac mountains, Quel'thelas, Hillsbrad, Eastern plague lands, Hinterlands, and Arathi Highlands (apart from the whole galen thing)

And has the Alliance questline in WPL been finished?
    Your assumption is flawed. There's a really good monologue Sylvanas floating around where she basically talks about the Forsaken's current motivations. You say rampaging, they say that they have rights to the land that they owned when they were alive ... with a nice, ends justifies the means mentality.

Also, check youtube for vids. The farms in WPL are being rebuilt, but EPL is still pretty bad. The Argent Crusade has moved in and beefed up LHC though.

Last time I looked, Bliz were still working on Hinterlands and Alterec. Arathi is supposedly complete and you can google it. I saw that things in Stromgaurde were new?

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball2452 View Post
    Your assumption is flawed. There's a really good monologue Sylvanas floating around where she basically talks about the Forsaken's current motivations. You say rampaging, they say that they have rights to the land that they owned when they were alive ... with a nice, ends justifies the means mentality.

Also, check youtube for vids. The farms in WPL are being rebuilt, but EPL is still pretty bad. The Argent Crusade has moved in and beefed up LHC though.

Last time I looked, Bliz were still working on Hinterlands and Alterec. Arathi is supposedly complete and you can google it. I saw that things in Stromgaurde were new?
    Sylvanas is a liar. She has been since TFT. The fact that she's actually managing to convince the Horde that she isn't is blowing my mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    She's not a liar about this, however. The Forsaken are the citizens of Lordaeron who were killed by Arthas and his armies and raised as the undead Scourge, then broke free when Illidan attacked the Frozen Throne and weakened the Lich King's control.

AC is moving to control EPL. They claim Stratholme outright after you clear it out, and most of the quests seem to be focused on them from what I've heard on the quest discussion forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TerraMagus View Post
    Sylvanas is a liar. She has been since TFT. The fact that she's actually managing to convince the Horde that she isn't is blowing my mind.
    Water you talking about?
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    She's not a liar about this, however. The Forsaken are the citizens of Lordaeron who were killed by Arthas and his armies and raised as the undead Scourge, then broke free when Illidan attacked the Frozen Throne and weakened the Lich King's control.
    She leaves out the part where they betray an Alliance general and take the city for themselves, when the Alliance wasn't persecuting them in the least.

So yes, she is a liar.

Not saying things is not the same as lying. Beyond that, the horde as a whole is moving into territory without any provocation on the part of the alliance. It doesn't seem like a big deal.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Not saying things is not the same as lying. Beyond that, the horde as a whole is moving into territory without any provocation on the part of the alliance. It doesn't seem like a big deal.
    "The Alliance does not recognise our rights (because we don't have any, as per our deal with Garithos). They claim this land is their own (because it kind of is) while attempting to invalidate the claims of the founders of this kingdom (whom I took the liberty of signing it away, in exchange for killing a Dreadlord)."

Doesn't have the same ring to it. Sylvanas is omitting critical facts, and lying through her teeth to the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what ive read from a beta testers thread about Arathi Highlands it is pure bs compared to the other zones and is probably worse than live.This concerns me seeing as they could probably still working on the epic questline for this and hopefully Danath will make good on his promise and reclaim stromgarde for his homeless people.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2010-07-26 at 06:08 AM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    from what i read on a beta thread about Arathi Highlands it sucks ass compared to the rest of the zones which dissapoints me alot they say its complete but i claim bullshit somethings up with it and if not well blizzard i lost a little love for you in overlooking an epic quest chain of Danath return and eventual fight against his nephew Galen.
    The can have that zone be destroyed by Deathwing too imo, teach those raptors to harass my level 20 ally that wanted to get to SFK in vanilla!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    The can have that zone be destroyed by Deathwing too imo, teach those raptors to harass my level 20 ally that wanted to get to SFK in vanilla!
    No its just it from what the beta testers were saying there wasnt even phasing for that zone which is kind of annoying seeing as how it could be alot better zone with an epic questline but instead we get this, its forgivable sicne it just started testing on it and thats why we have beta so hopefully in a later build theyll add some interesting quest chains there

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

I just figured Arathi wasn't ready yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelger View Post
    I just figured Arathi wasn't ready yet.
    your probably right but darn it they like to tease the alliance so much with stromgarde dont they :P

Doesn't have the same ring to it. Sylvanas is omitting critical facts, and lying through her teeth to the Horde.
    She killed the guy and took the land she promised him. Seems like her land now. I don't see the problem here.

Land changes hands over time. You don't have to have been born there to claim land as your own.

She killed the guy and took the land she promised him. Seems like her land now. I don't see the problem here.

Land changes hands over time. You don't have to have been born there to claim land as your own.
    So... she lied to him. And backstabbed him. Then fed him to ghouls.

...why do you trust a word she says, again?

10+ Year Old Account

The land belongs to the people that follow her, not her. And she is trying to take Gilneas from the Worgen, so its obvious she herself doesn't really care who belongs to what if she can get her hands on it.

So... she lied to him. And backstabbed him. Then fed him to ghouls.

...why do you trust a word she says, again?
    Why are you so surprised by that? That IS what the forsaken do, they back stab, they lie, they kill to get what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by archangelz View Post
    Why are you so surprised by that? That IS what the forsaken do, they back stab, they lie, they kill to get what they want.
    I'm NOT surprised. I'm amazed that the rest of the Horde hasn't figured it out by now. Garrosh seems to be on the ball, but the playerbase as a whole seems to be eating out of her hand.