Kezan/Gilneas City?

I have been running around on beta and doing quest, but i have not figured out if these to area's will be actual faction cities yet. I ask this because in Gilneas it says "Ruins of GIlneas" so is the place deystroyed? Also, Genn Greymann is in Stormwind. Can sombody please clear this up for me?

---------- Post added 2010-07-26 at 04:29 AM ----------

any feedback? OR HAS THE WORLD BEEN TAKEN OVER BY ZOMBIES. And if so im retreating to canada

Both species get run out of their cities/countries.

The Goblins won't work anyway because Kezan is home to all Goblin cartels and only one cartel is joining the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Kezan destroyed now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Isn't Kezan destroyed now?
    Yeah, a volcano erupts because of Deathwing's return in the early part of the Goblin starting quests. As a bit of added comedy, the eruptions begin to get violent after you kick a field goal into the volcano during a game of American Football with shredders.

Edit: To answer the OP, many sources indicate that Gilneas City will be a battleground that more than likely resembles the Offense/Defense style of Strand of the Ancients or Wintergrasp, but nothing final has been revealed.
    Last edited by Nahte; 2010-07-26 at 06:23 AM. Reason: becasue I forgot about poor ol' OP :(