Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Get. Off. My. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP.

I finally accept Garrosh as my warchief now. Those new sound files are just so overwhelmingly awesome. I can kinda imagine a picture of garrosh with a leonidas picture photoshopped over his while hes kicking someone off of his ship.

For the horde.
    "Mr. Powers,you'll notice all the sharks have lasor beams attached to their heads, i figure every fish deserves a warm meal!"-Dr.Evil
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7bYNAHXxw

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone have any idea where that sound file fits in? I haven't seen any quests involving Garrosh being on a gunboat yet. Could be a world event, or a quest in twilight highlands.

I think it's a brain fart.

10+ Year Old Account
    He called Sylvanas a bitch. He gets no support.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

props to the ghost reference hehehhe
    LOL, look at this angry kid go. Sounds like someone is bleeding from the vagina today. I don't know what I said to piss you off like this, kid, but I do know you must have TONS of friends and a healthy social life with that personality!-(Sindershock)
    The hardcore players are happy with the difficulty (with the exception of Buzzkill, who seems to enjoy complaining)
    Plagued Proto-Drakes suddenly become "Slightly Infected Chicken Drakes", or "Last Nights Takeaway Drakes".chronalis
    `Trolls need locks, wtf. It only fucking makes the most sense.`

Sylvanas IS a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Tozza View Post
    Sylvanas IS a bitch
    No you

Sylvanas IS a bitch
    ...and so is your face.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like his voice work. But that may just be compared to Sinestra who is basically Lady Deathwhisper.

What sound files? Care to share a link?

Deleted
    Sylvannas is a noob, she got killed by a lvl 15 elite.

Sylvanas IS a bitch
    You ARE a troll
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Sylvannas is a noob, she got killed by a lvl 15 elite.
    To be fair, it was a shot from a rifle at point blank range into the back of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by dievariandie View Post
    actual at that point godfrey is ?? elite
    Also this.
    Last edited by Irony; 2010-07-26 at 10:00 AM.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    actual at that point godfrey is ?? elite

Sylvanas IS a bitch
    Shes an old time ambassador of sweet talking, night walking games.
    And she's known in the darkest clubs for pushing ahead of the dames.
    If she says she can do it then she can do it, she don't make false claims.
    But she's a Queen, and such are queen that your laughter is sucked in their brains.
    Now she's leading him on and she'll lay him right down.
    But it could have been me.
    Yes, it could have been me.
    Why didn't I say?
    why didn't I say? No, no, no!
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Putricidegoodnews View Post
    You ARE a troll
    Not at all, I just don't like Sylvanas, because, she IS a bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    To be fair, it was a shot from a rifle at point blank range into the back of the head.
    Thats still a pathetic way for a race leader to go, even if she comes back. Honestly, it makes no sense that a bullet could "kill" her. she's already dead! It's not as if he brain/organs are functioning healthily or required to work. The only way to kill them should be to dismember them or some magic mumbo jumbo. Maybe, i just don't understand how undeads in WoW work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorx View Post
    Thats still a pathetic way for a race leader to go, even if she comes back. Honestly, it makes no sense that a bullet could "kill" her. she's already dead! It's not as if he brain/organs are functioning healthily or required to work. The only way to kill them should be to dismember them or some magic mumbo jumbo. Maybe, i just don't understand how undeads in WoW work.
    I assumed zombie rules applied. Destroy the brain or spinal cord and you win. It looked like a headshot to me.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

gotta admit, i was afraid they were toning him down in exchange for making him not as stupid, which would be a total retcon of the WotLK garrosh....

They didnt, he's still hot-headed and all "FOR THE HORDE GRRRRR!", but wiser while at it. Good stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorx View Post
    They're reanimated corpses that basically get a second life... they aren't zombies.