" possible spoilers about arthas's body"

well if you've watched the silverpine quest line you know that at the end sylvanas is rezzed by the Val'yr

this makes me think of what happened after he died.. maybe a val'kyr rezzed him ... seems possible

and now he might be out there biding his time!

Yeah, seems possible. But I think Bolvar (aka the fucking Lich King) would notice and stop it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is actually relevant to the Cata storyline which is probably why she was rezzed. Also what is Arthas gonna do? He's not the LK anymore.
    "Oh noes Arthas is back!"
    *stab*
    "Arthas is dead, yay!"
    Last edited by Irony; 2010-07-26 at 10:19 AM.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    or perhaps it gives arthas a chance to be a forsaken, and help make up for his crimes?

NAH, he's gone. otherwise we'll have a new wave of setback jokes...

Except that, you know, Arthas' body is nothing more then a soulless husk now (the whole "i see only darkness" bit) so even if the valkyr did raise it, it will never be more then a mindless zombie / ghoul at absolute best.

Quote Originally Posted by Skilz View Post
    Yeah, seems possible. But I think Bolvar (aka the fucking Lich King) would notice and stop it.
    He is encased in ice.