Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rts-1-2-amp-3/

That's the Original Rhonin Diaries

It's hundreds of word pages long. And that's without all the banter inbetween posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Oh, and I think everyone would have fun with a cameo of me, that you kill off before the adventure ends.
    Trying to steal what I did with Onuma in the first installment?

Quote Originally Posted by Syrra Coventry View Post
    ...okay...

In other words, it's not meant as serious rp writing, I take it...?
    It's pretty much just writing for fun and making fun of Knaak. But, if you are going to start, I would recommend the first. Definetly the best.

Edit: That link which Aramore posted. That's the complete original Rhonin Diaries, the first one.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-07-28 at 12:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    They are pretty cool to have around. Except when they hit on you and you say your a guy....

---------- Post added 2010-07-26 at 07:17 PM ----------

Oh, and I think everyone would have fun with a cameo of me, that you kill off before the adventure ends.
    Edis Krad was intended to just be a cameo, but they stuck with him for some reason, i was honored .
    Deffinatly start at the first book, it was deffinatly the greatest so far. Plus, the Rhonin Diaries is not serious, its barely RP. It started with someone(elementium) saying "wow, you guys should just rewrite all of Knaaks books!" i tried to find the actual post but i cant remember what thread it was in