Page 1 of 3
LastLast

worgen epic flight form :)

-enjoy sorry for making the picture large...

10+ Year Old Account
    I was expecting Nelf flight form with worgen head cheaply MSPaint'd on

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for the worgen flight form, then I remembered this is mmo-champion. *sigh*

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    wtf... wut

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary Jerry View Post
    I was hoping for the worgen flight form, then I remembered this is mmo-champion. *sigh*
    cause races are well known for their specific flight forms huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Contrary Jerry View Post
    I wonder why you expect Worgens to have a different flight form than night elves. They aren't getting different boomkin/tree/travel/water form as far as i know
    Still waiting for competitive PvP to not be a trainwreck...

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    I thought there were actually some small differences between the existing forms for Tauren and Night Elves, feather colors mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkman007 View Post
    I wonder why you expect Worgens to have a different flight form than night elves. They aren't getting different boomkin/tree/travel/water form as far as i know
    Flight forms are already race specific and there are still tons of models that are NYI at this moment.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Blizzard I beg you, make Worgens change in to pigeons
    "Close your eyes and start runing, wall will find you on it own" - Onearrow
    "Life tap is such a great ability! But why didnt blizzard think about ability that would take your mana and regain your health instead.... oh... wait..." - Entalpia

WTB Troll Druid Flight Form to be a BAT.

it'll likly be a parrot.

Quote Originally Posted by WorgenFreeman View Post
    WTB Troll Druid Flight Form to be a BAT.
    You drunk bro? Why would a troll change into a bat... it'll be a parrot if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    Considering there are two druid races in the game, and both their normal and epic flight forms differ in colour (and appearance, slightly), then yes, they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorkman007 View Post
    Tauren and night elf have different swift and normal flight forms (colour and a bit of asthetics),and they have different boomkin forms. They are also redoing tree form so who knows about that yet. So I wonder why you think they wont get a specific flight form.

Quote Originally Posted by paul2k9 View Post
    You drunk bro? Why would a troll change into a bat... it'll be a parrot if anything.
    Lorewise it should be a bat. Jungle Trolls dispise birds...

10+ Year Old Account
    They have to save the bat for Undead Druid when every race can be every class.

Worgen should be giant ravens and Trolls should be those flying lizard snake things. Like those mobs in Wailing Caverns.

Yes! I AM EXCITE.