Thread: banned?

10+ Year Old Account

banned?

hey again its Musra yet another time,
    I was like normally just looking at MMO-champion and played WoW and then when I went into see a post it said that I was banned for no specific reason and that it would never cease but when I pressed refresh the page it was gone and I could bo on MMO-champion as normal, so is it a bug or what?

sincerely, Musra Of The Ashen Verdict
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

15+ Year Old Account
    You should send a message to one of the moderator instead of posting in Cataclysm forum, it'll be of much more help!

Hope you get your answer soon

You may check your email, maby they sent the reason there, if not i have noe idea. :/

The ban hammer seems to be kept hot and ready today, might've just been a preemptive swing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojodan View Post
    The ban hammer seems to be kept hot and ready today, might've just been a preemptive swing.
    If it's a Banhammer of the Righteous it probably just bounced to you because you happened to be near when someone got banned.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're definitely not banned. Let me know if it happens again.

Bans cleave, for example i quoted an NDA breaker and got cleaved, then explained it and got unbanned