Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    wrong gemming there,put a sp+spirit on helm(for 9sp bonus+active meta),SP+haste or pure SP on neck and please check your spell ranks i can pull myself 6k dps(static fights) on a mage alt with pretty much same gear as yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawaam View Post
    There are loads of stuff you can do wrong to be honest...
    Indeed.

Like you could sit there dpsing like crazy and just as you reach for your drink you spill it all over your keyboard.
    Or acidentally switch your screeen off.
    "You disgust me"- Grandma

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find this rather amusing: "My dps is too low", "How hard can a rotation be?".

Here's the thing about arcane that I tink so many fire mages looked past when arcane got the buff in 3.2:
    Arcane doesn't HAVE a rotation. Sure, if you think 4x arcane blast- Arcane missiles is the only way, then yes, that is easy, and hell yes you'll do low dps and never be able to compete with a fire mage.
    If you however play arcane the way it was played in Ulduar to beat the fire mages (on every fight except for Vezax) then it will take a little.
    Gief inspiration.

10+ Year Old Account
    How has no one noticed this yet? He has glyph of scorch in his arcane spec.
    Get glyph of molten armor.

I was going to say same thing. Get the molten armor glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Monerya View Post
    I find this rather amusing: "My dps is too low", "How hard can a rotation be?".

Here's the thing about arcane that I tink so many fire mages looked past when arcane got the buff in 3.2:
    Arcane doesn't HAVE a rotation. Sure, if you think 4x arcane blast- Arcane missiles is the only way, then yes, that is easy, and hell yes you'll do low dps and never be able to compete with a fire mage.
    If you however play arcane the way it was played in Ulduar to beat the fire mages (on every fight except for Vezax) then it will take a little.
    This, completely. Arcane DPS has little to do with its "rotation" anyway. People (especially mages) who say "Arcane is easy because you use two buttons" make every good mage /facepalm with the fire of a thousand suns.