Thread: Release Date

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    December 7th.

Why? Because the gnome in IF in the gnome area on Live says there is a 12.7% chance of a Cataclysm this year. In the US, dates are month-day forrmat, so 12-7. There you go.
    Remember, Blizzard LOVE to tease, and they do it so well! :/

I heard the moon is made of cheese

can anyone confirm?
    That must be the most stupid thing i ever heard. With its vicinity to the sun and no protective atmosphere it would melt faster than you can watch if it would just be simple cheese...

Its supercooled cheese of course. The core of it is just one giant refrigerator and the main crater of the moon is in real a big freaking ray gun that shoots the dissipated heat to pluto, where it is used to heat up the plutonian houses. Everyone with half a brain knows that.

allthough there has nothing been updated on the web or anything,but i spoke with someone from game today and they said that the national release date for cata is 1st november, can anyone confirmt his or ....
    I think when they released ICC they said Cataclysm is Soon (tm).
    I also think different people have different perception of soon, but I bet you are in for a looong looooooong wait for Cataclysm.

Sorry for the misinformed but it can be released on a Thursday as well as a Tuesday. TBC was released on Tuesday Jan 16 and Wrath was released on Thursday Nov 13.

Since Blizzcon is in october, i dont think they will release it like the week before or the week after. I would rather say 2-3week before or after the Blizzcon, so probly beginning of october OR end of november/beginning of december. (2nd option is probly the most 'plausible')

Deleted
    here in the uk the game shops have to give a release date in order to be able to take preorders so basically they guessing when it will be released

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcream View Post
    Will have to be Mid to early September for them not to lose a huge amount of a subscribers. A year worth of only 1 progression instance won't sit well with a majority of the community. Will just show to much failure on Blizzards part to maintain the game in a reasonable manner, and will have people move on to other games.
    I agree that people are bound to be upset by the lack of content updates, but lets be serious, there is just as much of a chance of people quitting because there haven't been major updates in 10 months as there are people quitting because it has been 12 months. I definitely agree that the WotLK-Cataclysm transition to this point has been an abhorrent failure, but I doubt it will break the game by drastically lowering their customer base. And besides, 99% of those who quit because of the long content layoff will be back when the expansion releases.

---------- Post added 2010-07-27 at 09:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MarikLaw View Post
    Game releases from everyone except Nintendo fall on a Tuesday, so no, this information is not accurate. It'll either be release on October 26th, November 2nd, or November 16th.
    Wrath released on a Thursday.
    Last edited by conscript; 2010-07-27 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlejuice View Post
    That must be the most stupid thing i ever heard. With its vicinity to the sun and no protective atmosphere it would melt faster than you can watch if it would just be simple cheese...

Its supercooled cheese of course. The core of it is just one giant refrigerator and the main crater of the moon is in real a big freaking ray gun that shoots the dissipated heat to pluto, where it is used to heat up the plutonian houses. Everyone with half a brain knows that.
    My bad. Thanks for the conformation

Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    December 7th.

Why? Because the gnome in IF in the gnome area on Live says there is a 12.7% chance of a Cataclysm this year. In the US, dates are month-day forrmat, so 12-7. There you go.
    Unless they use the logical dating system the rest of the world uses where we go for day-month-year, then it's 12th of July! And well, blast, that was 15 days ago. So happy waiting until 2011 I suppose!

15th October, give or take 2 days.

Either way, it will be before Blizzcon.

agree that people are bound to be upset by the lack of content updates, but lets be serious, there is just as much of a chance of people quitting because there haven't been major updates in 10 months as there are people quitting because it has been 12 months. I definitely agree that the WotLK-Cataclysm transition to this point has been an abhorrent failure, but I doubt it will break the game by drastically lowering their customer base. And besides, 99% of those who quit because of the long content layoff will be back when the expansion releases.
    Its no surprise that people are upset. Its always harder to bring back people - many are bound to forget the game once they are past it.

I definitely agree that the WotLK-Cataclysm transition to this point has been an abhorrent failure
    I also have to say that Blizzard communication has also helped mount that failure. Soon tm.