Page 1 of 2
LastLast

millhouse manastorm(spoilers)

millhouse manastorm....why god..WHY GOD WHY!! WHAT HATH YOU WROUGHT UPON US IN SUCH TIMES OF TURMOIL!!

http://www.wowwiki.com/Millhouse_Manastorm

he..has let us all down.
    sorry if this is old but..why..WHY

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

SS or it didn't happen! oO
    "Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask."

Noooooooooooooooo
    By Thrall's Balls, he will pay for this!
    I just want to say, that I just want to say.

i looked but i didnt find it.
    im just SO ANGRY WITH BLIND RAGING FURY!!!

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

Nooo!!!! Why have you done this to us?! Millhouse is the freaking most awesome gnome ever! RAAAWRR ANGEERRR

You know, if we just let nature take its course and allowed Trolls to eat gnomes as the Gods intended, this problem would have been solved.
    Pathetic earthlings. Hurling your bodies out into the void, without the slightest inkling of who or what is out here. If you had known anything about the true nature of the universe, anything at all, you would've hidden from it in terror.

Ha!

If he was anywhere as helpful and dangerous as he was in arcatraz, my guild will have him down to 50% health by the time he's done drinking, buffing and ready to "light me up sweetcheeks"!

But alas, it is a sad day for all gnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Has already been posted 3-4 times before... but pretty much all info has, people think they are special snowflakes and have to make their own threads I guess.

Another time do a search.
    Isn't search tool still unavailable now?

I miss him already

I'm hoping he's either mind controlled, a double agent, or just flat out betrays them later on so that we get another boss fight with him helping out and yelling one-liners as he casts.

Why else would he be in a locked jail in space guarded by demons?

YOU NO TAKE CRATE!

A bit of spoiler, but Millhouse is an enemy inside the Stonecore. And then gets punted by a giant geoworm thing along with a squad of Twilight Hammer guards. His fate after that is unknown to me.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSothe View Post
    I'm hoping he's either mind controlled, a double agent, or just flat out betrays them later on so that we get another boss fight with him helping out and yelling one-liners as he casts.
    My immediate thought is he is being controlled by the Twilight Cultists with links to the Old Gods. (Now bare with me, because I don't really like making Old Gods the source of every problem.) Millhouse Manastorm was in Arcatraz, right? Well he is part of the event with Harbinger Skyriss who is part of the Qiraji who controllled the Warden of Arcatraz and released the prisoners in the first place. Since the Twilight's Hammer were connected heavily with the Qiraji and C'thun (along with every other Doom's Day creature) then it may be possible that Millhouse is being brainwashed.

That's just my initial thought though.

[Millhouse - Arcatraz - Harbinger Skyriss - Qiraji - C'thun - Twlight's Hammer] <- In short.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgers View Post
    Why else would he be in a locked jail in space guarded by demons?
    He wasn't guarded by demons. The Demons broke out.

He was there as a stowaway, or so the Naaru said. At any rate, he helped you kill a servant of the Old Gods...I doubt he was a Cultist at the time.

I vote brainwashing.
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    He is simply waiting for his time to strike a fatal blow to Deathwing. You will get Deathwing to 10% and then he says ENOUGH! And kills all of you and attempts to raise you as his twilight death knights. But then Millhouse jumps down and shatters Deathwing's chin making him the victim of his own powers.

Wait what...

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    He is simply waiting for his time to strike a fatal blow to Deathwing. You will get Deathwing to 10% and then he says ENOUGH! And kills all of you and attempts to raise you as his twilight death knights. But then Millhouse jumps down and shatters Deathwing's chin making him the victim of his own powers.

Wait what...
    "I'm going to light you up, sweet cheeks!"

Best quote to end an expansion ever.

Deleted
    Yay gnoam punting it is then

No! It cannot be! Noooooooo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.