Pets in Cataclysm

As it is now, I see that my Succubus has a 0.51sec cast time on Seduction. That's from the talents in the Demo tree and not being reduced by my own haste. Also, when I pop a haste trinket her cast time does not go down.

Iirc, pets will no longer be able to be buffed individually in Cataclysm, and thus they will scale fully with their master's stats. Is it true?

I'm just wondering for the sake of, since all non-Warlocks hate it, Seduction! I know when my Shaman team mate pops Heroism in arena that her CC cast time is reduced by 15% (approximately to 0.43sec) which I find odd. Since the cast time reduction talent is gone for this ability in Beta (I know, only Beta), it makes me wonder about the Imp in PvE as well as this for the PvP environment.

Anyway, I tried to find the blue post about this but I couldn't. Any information, or a link would be helpful. And, if I'm blind, just saying where I can find it would be equally appreciated. =D

Yes we get 100% scaling for our pets but in return, they don't scale with raid buffs since they'll be double dipping. If the master is fully raid buffed, they'd scale from that buffed stats.

And right now, the imp. succy talent is gone. So I'm not sure, but I think Seduction's cast time is back to 1.5 in beta right now.