Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    I think the explorers would be idiots if they didn't notice an unknown continent when they saw Azeroth from Outland.
    That being said:
    We never knew there was a huge piece of land behind Uldum
    not to be a dick, but i'm into the Titans lore, and uldum was infact a large piece of land in lore that would once be playable areas in a future expansion

and has been mentioned to be a playable areas in future expansions ever since vanilla, so was grim batol and all these new places for cataclysm

we were just wondering when we could get to these places

since cata deals with a level increase and blizz needed new zones they decided to implement them finally

but knowing titan lore deals with most of everything that ever happened it was logical to know they would open uldum up, also having the gate in game since vanilla

it was also the place where titans would have there guardians or meetings on azeroth

---------- Post added 2010-07-27 at 04:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    I'm sure if Blizzard ever does a Southern Continent or a "Southrend", they'll just say the the continent has been kept hidden by the Titans and now thanks to whatever yet to be named event, has been revealed to the world. In fact, if they ever decide to do a Titan Expansion, I'm sure thats exactly what they'll do.
    hmmm I'm not too sure about this, Titans made maps of Azeroth on full scale and implented them into ulduar/hos/hol and never show new land

but if the titans want to create new land and try to conquer or something then I couldn't see why they wouldn't make new land

I think theres been some info even stating that the titans think our race is corrupt and needs to be cleansed or removed from azeroth

but idk where I read that

if anything I think it will be the titans helping us against Sargeras in that expansion instead and another cataclysmic type event with sargeras causing a new volcanic island we goto maybe but that remains to be seen and highly doubt it

some people say sargeras will appear on azeroth, but I think will have to go to his planet and back to Outlands

just because I think blizzard wont want to over use azeroth for another expansion
    MY BETA INVITE IS OVER 9,000!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matran View Post
    No there are no other land masses. In the Draenei starting area you attack blood elf camps that sailed east from Silvermoon. There's also the fact that we saw the holograms of Azeroth in the Ulduar instances.
    They are the /&%/&/%$ belves that sabotaged the Exodar and crashed it... They aren't belves of Silvermoon. They are or were Outland's belves.

The Holograms surely can update themselves... that implies the Titan had made some kind of satellites or something like that to watch the whole world.

Ps: Sorry for bad english :3
    CHINA CALLED, THEY WANT THEIR WALL BACK.

Well I agree that Outlands will likely see a good re-haul. I'd honestly be fine if they went in a circle between Kalimdor+EK, then Outlands, then Northrend. However I'm not sold on the whole Titan's map making it clear that there are not other continents. For one, they are not replicas of what we can see from the Black Temple which is a far more accurate example. Also we know about a bunch of lands that are not found on any of the current lands, like the best example Panderia. I understand that what we have is a significantly scaled down version of these locations but the reality is that Panderia is a nation and one that is sizable. Also, the version of Kalimdor in the globe of the Titans' looks like garbage and is not even similar to what it really looks like. You'd think with all the uber tech of the Titans they could generate something better than what they have to offer.

Now is it a full fledged huge continent? Maybe, I imagine it'd likely be more of an island but regardless the fact of the matter is that it has to be somewhere.

As others have stated there is a sufficient amount of lore saying that explorers have never come back (though who these explorers are is somewhat... unknown because the honest reality is that they did not find Kalimdor or even Northrend until recently).

Just a quick point look at the Halls of lightning globe that everyone likes to refer to compare it to the new map of kalimdor where Ulduam is and wow its not on the globe why cause the titans/Old gods didn't want you to know about it therefore the globe is only as accurate as they want you to believe it is.

In lore yes there are still missing islands and at least one whole continent will we ever see them in W.O.W. no one knows not event eh developers they may need them in a further expansion or they may not until then it is pure speculation but yes LORE wise we are missing land masses.

P.S. and YEs from outlands you can only see Kalimdor and eastern kingdoms dont know if they added you able to see northrend or not haven't been back since wotlk came out realy. BUT who is to say that its not in a Geocentrically orbit and thus you can only view on side of the globe.
    Last edited by Greenmahn; 2010-07-27 at 05:00 PM. Reason: added the PS

i think that's just due to the way the map is drawn, we do see some possibilities for a Southrend, but it'd be really lame. most likely thing is they'll invent new islands near the maelstrom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.