Thread: loveparade

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

loveparade

The core message of the Love Parade, MUST NOT be lost after this year’s tragedy…

If Love Parade is cancelled in the future, the message of global love and unity in spite of all differences, in the name of electronic music is lost forever.

We must not let our anger, sadness, fear and frustration overshadow the message of love and unity among all peoples across the world. If we do so, we have not understood the basic idea of the Love Parade, and thus 19 innocent people in Duisburg will have died in wane.

Blame those responsible for violating the innocence of the Love Parade! Blame those who encaged the free spirit of the Love Parade like a sick canary, suffocating it, and killing 19 people in the process. Hold those greedy people responsible for their crime against unified love, and the loss of 19 innocent lives.

But please, please don’t forget the basic message of the Love Parade, the message of the Love among us all … Let the Love Parade rise like Phoenix from the ashes of this year’s tragedy. Let it once again spread it’s wings freely and spread the message of love to even more people around the world. Let us once again party in the name of love like it was originally intended, freely without fences and without prejudice. And most importantly: Let us honor those who lost their lives in Duisburg. Not by killing what they loved, but by remembering them always when we spread the message of love at the Love Parade. Let us for all eternity recite their names at the Love Parade at the time of the tragedy… Don’t forget. Love is eternal, and may the Love Parade live on as proof…!

And to you Rainer Schaller: Love Parade is not to blame for this year’s tragedy. Greed and ignorance is! In your quiet mind you know this, and your diversion attempt by cancelling the Love Parade in the future is not fooling anybody. You may own the name, but you don’t own the spirit of the Love Parade. Give the Love Parade back to the people! Let someone without blood on their hands take over the Love Parade and carry on the true message of love and unity for future generations…
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL:

Deleted
    Thank you for reposting my message... May it spread through out the web like wild fire :-)

FAB

Ps. Where did you se it?

Herald of the Titans pansertjald's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FABber View Post
    Thank you for reposting my message... May it spread through out the web like wild fire :-)

FAB

Ps. Where did you se it?
    got it from a danish dj site

i was at loveparade myself....... i din`t see the tragedy myself, because i was by the main-stage`s at the time, but it still marks one for life

my they all R.I.P
    AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D: Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6000 C30 : PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 GRE Hellhound OC: CORSAIR HX850i: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB NVMe: fiio e10k: lian-li pc-o11 dynamic XL: