Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Was I chosen for the Beta?

Hey guys, I'm sure there are probably other posts about this but...

Does anyone know what the real e-mail for Beta is? The e-mail I got says I need to follow the link to retrieve my CDKEY.

Log into your battle.net account, if it's there, you're in. If it's not there, you're not in. No email changes any of this.

Blizzard activates a beta account for you in your Battle.net account. No Key from Blizzard!!!!!

Was the beta invites for SC2 different then cata? I had recieved the code to enter on battle net for starcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    Hrm. Wasn't in my spam folder, looks really real...
    My account info does have one that says WoW1 PTR, but no Cataclysm picture...

Sorry if you're annoyed with me, first time I've ever opted in for a Beta

---------- Post added 2010-07-27 at 02:24 PM ----------

Greetings

Blizzard billing Cataclysm will support in the near future, thanks for users of Blizzard, we have an event as long as you
    participate in the opportunity to participate in the

Cataclysm CDKEY use tests, you use the following link to obtain the user login http://www.bartllie.net/login.asp?
    ref=https%3A%2F%2Fus.battle.net%2Faccount%2Fmanagement%2Fbeta-profile.xml&app=bam&rhtml=y&rhtml=true

Cataclysm World of Warcraft CDKEY, we will reply e-mail to you

Regards,
    Billing & Account Services
    Blizzard Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelix View Post

Blizzard billing Cataclysm will support in the near future, thanks for users of Blizzard, we have an event as long as you
    participate in the opportunity to participate in the

Cataclysm CDKEY use tests, you use the following link to obtain the user login http://www.bartllie.net/login.asp?
    ref=https%3A%2F%2Fus.battle.net%2Faccount%2Fmanagement%2Fbeta-profile.xml&app=bam&rhtml=y&rhtml=true

Cataclysm World of Warcraft CDKEY, we will reply e-mail to you

Regards,
    Billing & Account Services
    Blizzard Entertainment
    To be honest, if you can even fall for that you deserve to have your account hacked. Hope you didn't click the link.

That's the worst scam mail ever. Just look at it. English is completely fucked, and bartllie.net? Seriously..
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clicked the link. But decided not to enter my info until I asked.

Thanks, guys.

This is a prime example of a person so stupid that the wider community would be improved by them losing their account.

Clicked the link. But decided not to enter my info until I asked.

Thanks, guys.
    How's your anti-virus? Simply clicking the link may have given you a keylogger or something nasty. I'd recommend downloading Malware Bytes and doing a full scan, just incase.

10+ Year Old Account
    You serious bro?
    01/01/07 since backwards threads reading / "The day EU trolled Blizzard". 22/02/11 Peace out.

Deleted
    ..looks really real...
    You can't be serious ..

btw like the url bartllie

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, yes Troll me now because I wanted to make sure.

Sorry if I'm not as big a nerd as the rest of ya. I don't stare at computer screens all day.

10+ Year Old Account

Sorry if I'm not as big a nerd as the rest of ya. I don't stare at computer screens all day.
    I didn't get common sense from staring at a pc all day either, it did make me more intelligent however.
    01/01/07 since backwards threads reading / "The day EU trolled Blizzard". 22/02/11 Peace out.

No child, you clearly just aren't as intelligent as others.

Let me guess...you didn't even read it before you clicked? You saw the words Cataclysm and Beta and went on a clicking fest?

I didn't even have to read it word for word before realizing that someone with horrible knowledge of the English language wrote that and was in no way affiliated with Blizzard.

My account info does have one that says WoW1 PTR, but no Cataclysm picture...
    I also have that on my account, although I just assumed that was for the Wrath PTR in which I was involved at one point. I wish it would go away if it isn't a beta thing, though - it confuses me, and I uninstalled the WotLK PTR client some time ago.

When you log into your bnet account, does it give you this big huge message saying, "Hay, we herd u liek beta..." when you get in, or is it more subtle? I'm not entirely sure where to be looking.
    Freakin' infraction points...how do they work?!

You don't need to be a nerd to figure out something so obvious. You phael
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope you get your account hacked.
    You deserve it as a punishment for stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, say what you'd like I guess.

Bottom line is, I wasn't sure, I asked.