This Years Blizzcon

This thread is just about what we expect to see in this years blizzcon now im thinking about paying the 40 bucks, to watch the live stream but i dont want to watch a heap of bs about cataclysm when it comes out a month after blizzcon.

Personally im hoping for information about diablo 3 and blizzards new mmo although i dont think we will see much much.

So i ask you guys what are you expecting/hoping to see in this years blizzcon from blizzard.

Hopefully they will announce D3 beta

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Diablo 3's new class. That's what I want to see/ touch/ taste...

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would take a guess at Diablo 3 news/updates, of course updates and possibly release date plans for Cata (with more info on things we're still not 100% sure on), in depth discussions about the event leading up to Cata (if it's not already on live servers by then), maybe future plans for the World of Warcraft and what their goal is after the Cataclysm, future updates on Starcraft II (probably DLC and other addons), no doubt a long winded speech on battle.net and it's future and finally (of course) the costume competitions!

And of course this year, we'll be able to switch between the different floor areas to see different panels, unlike last year where we only got to see what they wanted us to see. Also, we should be able to watch the live SCII and WoW tournaments whenever we want as well.

I guess the main reason for me buying the stream is because I could never afford to actually go there. Plus I want this years goodie! Hopefully it's a mount!
    Last edited by andy_mitchelluk; 2010-07-27 at 03:43 PM.

Got it last year, I really liked it. But this year, i'm not sure, I also don't really want to hear a bunch about Cata since it's coming out soon.

D3, well, seriously i'd like to see it come out already!! Talk about another class isn't that exciting to me.

I would really like to hear about the new MMO - but doubt they'll talk about it.