Mutilate weapons choice help

I currently use the idps java applet for my rogue and it says that rib spreader and lungbreaker are BiS for both 277. I wondering if dual 277 lungbreakers is superior? The sheet says no but other rogues are saying it is.
    Any advice would be great.

From what I've read and seen in several different spreadsheets (iDPS, Aldriana's, Rawr) dual lungbreakers and rib/lung vary by very little dps. Like on the order of <10dps. As all of the spreadsheets will give you slightly different values, I would consider the difference to be trivial, and the choice should come down to personal preference and availability of each weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by Refreshedx View Post
    I currently use the idps java applet for my rogue and it says that rib spreader and lungbreaker are BiS for both 277. I wondering if dual 277 lungbreakers is superior? The sheet says no but other rogues are saying it is.
    Any advice would be great.
    If you are using the glove tier+Leg tier setup(the most optimal for mut), and the appropriate offset pieces, lungbreaker+lungbreaker will win everytime. I even have a 2.18 value for haste and lungbreaker heroic is still better by 30 dps.

Lungbreaker HC and HP HC are roughly the same, but according to my spreadsheet RS HC is superior by 30 dps. It's very clos, but not BiS for me at least.