Holy Power, leveling?

Just wondering, if I decided to make a new pally after leveling mine to 85, what will holy power be like for leveling?

Will it be something we get at 10? Will we use it often for leveling? At the moment, Im not too aware of ret's use of HP, but for prot, I know we would use it right when we get 40 for holy shield, so it can be up, expectingly 100%.

Just curious if it would make leveling go by faster, since they are alreadyyyy adding Crusader strike which makes leveling not so wtfboring on a paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    Well, Templar's Verdict is the baseline Retri skill as of now. I watched a stream last night of a guy who was leveling a holy cow in Feralas, level 37+. He was basically 3-shotting mobs: judgement, CS, TV = dead. Of course it'll propably get nerfed... sometime
    Anyway, IMO: more buttons to press and better mana regeneration = faster leveling. Plus, 225% weapon damage with a two-hander really hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

tv is more or less our eviscerate its supposed to hurt.

Thats pretty sick :] Either way, I dont have to autoattack. Same with Shamans. No more white damage and shocks, then wait for the 2h WF crits, I can actually press buttons now!

Assuming you have a paladin, are you going to re-level a new one?

Beta indeed.
    As well it is leveling content, so at end game it should be where it is balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    Thats pretty sick :] Either way, I dont have to autoattack. Same with Shamans. No more white damage and shocks, then wait for the 2h WF crits, I can actually press buttons now!

Assuming you have a paladin, are you going to re-level a new one?
    I personally plan on leveling a Tauren paladin on another server just to re-experience paladin leveling(compare it to when I leveled my current main when we auto-attacked and judged till 40) and experience all the new shit blizz is putting in, since by the end of the week, all my classes on my current server will be 60+..